Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | 11:23 PM | 0 Alien
Tengok abs tu and then, alihkan pandangan anda ke muka Jeongmin, pakcik lelaki yang pakai topi tu. It's like, "what the? He has that kind of abs?"
Tadi, saya check Allkpop. Buka-2 je, nampak tajuk Boyfriend's Minwoo reveals his chocolate abs. CLICK HERE.
I was like... Is this real?
Bila nampak je gambar ni, Oh. My. God. Seriously... Oh My God!
How can someone cute like him has chocolate abs?!
I will never see him as a cute boy anymore. I can't! Cause of his abs! He really looks like a REAL MAN now! Cayalah lu, Minwoo! Go Minwoo Go!
I wonder if Jeongmin and Donghyun have abs too? Maybe they have, right? *smile*
But I'm not sure about the twins though. HAHA XD. They are so skinny and I don't think they have abs! But if they have it, it's amazing! But I don't want them to have it though~ NO NO NO!
Okay, I can;t wit for their comeback! He3x... I'm going crazy this Friday!
EXO, INFINITE, TEEN TOP, B1A4, BOYFRIEND!
Oh yeah! Jangan haraplah saya nak pergi tempat lain or tengok cerita lain masa tu!
I'm just going to watch all of my biases!
SEHUN, L, NIEL, JINYOUNG, KWANGMIN!
Hehehe~ *blushing*
Anyway, tadi kan, saya baru buat something. Jap...
*YOU'RE COLD, I LIKE!* I thought as I stared at the laughing him. *Wait... YA ALLAH, DIAKAH CINTA PERTAMAKU?* I thought again. Maybe I got the answer... Even though he's my first love, I won't ever confess to him. Never. "LOVING YOU SECRETLY is the best choice for me."
Well, this is MY COMPLICATED LOVE STORY.
Because of that untold confession, I lost him. He was my star. So, now, I'm looking for MY LOST STAR but then, I found something really bright... KEAGUNGAN CAHAYA ISLAM! Instead of having a star, I'm having the light of Islam. Thank You, Allah.
And this is it... THE BLOGGER'S LOVE.
Dapat cam tak benda yang capital letter semua tu?
Haaaa... Tu lah tajuk-2 cerita saya! Giler banyak yang saya nak kena update, kalau tolak dengan THE BLOGGER'S LOVE tu. Yang tu dah siap, but ntah apa-2. Rugi baca! HAHA XD. Sad ending! Hero dia mati! HAHA XD. I like sad ending!!!
Okay, I gotta sleep~ So, good night and sweet dreams, guys!
*Talking about dream, I just remembered that I dreamed of Gongchan of B1A4 2 days ago! He3x. Cute!
**Talking bout cute, I'm going crazy by just thinking about SEHUN! Muah muah muah.


