Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, June 16, 2012 | 12:21 AM | 0 Alien
I must be crazy. Please tell me that it was a dream. I'm... SPEECHLESS. Right now, when I'm typing this, my tears are rolling down my cheeks. I can't believe it. I keep reading and reading it, just to make sure that it is not true. But I guess it is true. *sigh*


I read THIS ARTICLE just now. I'll just put the heartbreaking sentence.


Member L also made an explosive confession that he had a girlfriend he kept hidden until now, causing his fellow members and their manager to hold their breaths.

Read that? He has a girlfriend. A hidden girlfriend.

I know, I must be happy for him. I must accept the hurtful fact. But I can't... I can't... Maybe, one fine day, I can but for now on, I can't. And now, officially, I won't EVER imagine about him AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN! 

Wait...

Did he just lose a fan? Maybe~

I won't be as excited as I was before when I watch INFINITE perform... That's for sure. I won't talk about him ever again to my brothers or family. I won't... search for his pictures again! No... I won't. 

And his pictures in my folder? I'll delete all of them. I'll try not to like him. I may seem cruel but it's better for me to do this than liking someone who has a girlfriend.

The same thing goes to Lay, though. He used to have a girlfriend, or he has a girlfriend, I don't know~ But after I know it, I'm starting to stop liking him. But I admire him as one of the EXO-M members. 

But I totally can't do the same thing to L. I don't think I can admire him anymore.

So, now, who is my bias in INFINITE?

-NONE-

I hate it that I can't seem to move on. 

Anyway, whoever she is, she is just so freaking damn lucky! *wipe the tears away* 


GO L GO! 

Maybe I'll just continue to be his fan... But not the fanatic one~ 

ICE PRINCE FOREVER! (?) 


********************************

Tutup cerita pasal tu. Tadi, saya terbaca status seorang hamba Allah ni, dia tulis pergelangan kaki dia berdarah. Oh my, saya rasa macam saya dah phobia dengan darah.

Did I tell you yang saya tutup mata and tutup my ears when my mom punya tangan terluka sebab basuh pinggan? 

Dari situ, saya boleh tahu yang I WAS NOT BORN TO BE A DOCTOR! 

So, mama, I can't fulfill your wish.

Wait... Not just mama lah.

My grandpa also wanted me to be a doctor. But I simply can't. 

Allah dah tunjukkan saya benda tu so, sekarang, dalam list pekerjaan future saya, doctor dah dibuang.

Yang tinggal?

1) Novelist
2) Businesswoman
3) Accountant

What I want to do the most?

I wanna be a novelist and publish many great novels and then, I'll open up a bookstore, selling my novels and other novels and great books and I'll do the account for my bookstore. 

There, I can do 3 work!

If I haven't cancelled 'doctor', I'll probably be like this:

I'm gonna be a successful doctor until I become a professor or specialist. And then, when I have spare time, I'll write novels and then publish it. Then, I'll open up a bookstore, selling my novels and other novels and great books. After that, I'll do the account for my bookstore.

See? I masukkan 4 work~

Hmm... I should've write my 5th chapter for My Lost Star but I can't... Or maybe I will... Molla~ Let's just see macam mana perasaan saya nanti ^_^

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google