Thursday, June 14, 2012 | 9:34 PM | 0 Alien
I checked my Facebook just now. And then, I opened EXO fan page and I saw a video of EXO, WG, G.NA, HELLOVENUS, DALSHABET and BOYFRIEND. I watched it. Today is Kiss Day(?) Okay, who cares? At the end of the video, I saw Donghyun and then, I thought, Boyfriend is here? Then, I saw Kwangmin and I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *squealing* They make their comeback today!
And then, I searched for Boyfriend's Love Style MV but I couldn't find it. Maybe I'm weird or Starship really didn't release their mv yet.
I opened Allkpop and then, I CLICK THIS ARTICLE.
When I saw their photo, I squealed like a seriously crazy fan girl! Oh God, malu I dekat my brother. He was in my room just now, asking me to teach him BM. And then, before he walked out of my room, I screamed like crazy and he looked me like, 'what the heck, bro?'
Seriously, I'm too excited!
Minwoo is so... I can't say cute... So, GREAT! He is so GREAT! As I told ya before, I won't think him as a cute boy anymore because of his abs~ I wish I didn't see that picture! HAHA XD.
Youngmin is just so beautiful! I'm jealous! He really looks like a girl with that hairstyle. MWAHAHA XD. But cute! *blushing*
Kwangmin is AWESOME and DAEBAK and PERFECT as always! Love you so much!
SEHUN OR KWANGMIN?
I'VE NO IDEA!
KWANGMIN IS AWESOME AND SEHUN IS GREAT! EOTTOKHAE?!
I'm blushing by just looking at Kwangmin!
Izzati, maybe saya lagi suka Kwangmin! Awak macam mana? Dah tengok comeback diaorang? Ahh, I'm going crazy! Esok, saya nak cakap pasal benda alah nih! Kwangmin cute giler! Lagi-2 masa rap part dia yang kedua tu! Kenapa dia handsome + cute sangat?
Maybe... Maybe... Maybe... I've found my another ideal boy selain Onew, Jeongmin and... L!
Tak sabar nak tunggu Music Bank! It will be the best Music Bank ever lah! Semua my biases ada! Tak de lah semua but most of them lah! I'm so damn excited! Are you?


