Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, June 4, 2012 | 1:17 AM | 0 Alien




This is it. This is the date when he passed away. The date when I lost someone special in my life. My STAR.


Two years ago, I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. My tears dried. 


Well, I couldn't believe and accept the fact that he was dead for kinda like... a week, maybe? I visited my grandparents's house everyday so, when I visited that house after he passed away, I was like... Where the heck is Tok Daddy? Is he in the room?


I walked into the room, seeing... no one. It was sad. It was just so disappointing to see no one in the room. 




Just listen to the song and try to understand the lyrics. Oh Lay, she is so lucky! You are lucky too, to have her in your life. No need to be jealous. I'm happy if you're happy. I hope you can live happily with her! 


Ops, sorry... Well, I can't stop myself from admiring him! 


I want to type more but I can't. It's already 1.15 a.m. here and my mom told me to pack my things for tomorrow. I'll continue this post this Wednesday! Sweet dreams and assalammualaikum.


#How is the poster? I make it in... less than an hour. I know, I'm too rushing to finish this. I love the 2 pictures in the poster so damn much! 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google