Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, May 25, 2012 | 7:04 PM | 0 Alien
I was just watching tv and wondered, boring lah buat hairstyle sama je. 
Just then, TTS performed. I saw Seohyun's hairstly and thought, Oh God... I got an idea.


After that, I changed my hairstyle into somewhat like hers. 
It's not really the same because at the end, I tried something weird and it turned out like... uhhh... 


Well, my brother asked me, "buat rambut Cina pulak?"
Did it look like it? HAHA XD. Kinda~


Duhh, dah influenced by my neighbors lah ni kott. Kiri, kanan, semuanya Cina! 


Okay, I call this hairstyle, SEOHYUN-INSPIRED HAIRSTYLE!


I'm currently watching RUNNING MAN with my whole family including my sister! Wohoo!
Tadi kita gelak macam hape je sebab Kwangsoo! HAHA XD.


Just a short post lah ni. Okay, assalammualaikum!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google