Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 12:32 AM | 0 Alien
As I looked at the scenery through the window, the thought of him came into my mind. It approached my mind. I missed him. No, I miss him. I remembered when the first time I knew him. The first time I looked at him. The first time I saw his smile.
And what do I miss the most?
Of course the moment when I liked him. When I used to like him.
I would always hoping to see him, even from afar. And when I got the chance to look at him, to take a peek at him, to glance at him... I miss all of them.
Sometimes, I feel stupid for liking him. Why? Cause I like someone that will NEVER like me back.
Every time I like someone, he will always like someone else... Not me. And never me.
Once, I thought that he could be my first love. Yes, he could be. But I don't think so.
Did you know why I dislike him?
Just because he got mad at me.
What a fool, huh?
I tried to like him back cause my heart felt empty without someone to like. But unfortunately, I couldn't because I kept thinking the moment when he got mad at me. I felt horrible. I felt ashamed. I felt like crying! That's why I couldn't like him back even though I've tried so hard to like him.
How in the earth can I like him back? I want to like him so badly but I don't know how. Someone, please help me!
*Angel by EXO-M*
It broke my thoughts of him. My cheeks felt wet. Did I... cry? I looked around, looking for my phone.
1 message. xxxxxxxxxx
My lips curled into a smile. From now on, I'm gonna let it go and move on.
I wondered who's the sender(?) of this message. But one thing for sure, he helped me to move on, to let go with just a message.
I replied his message by thanking him for the message.
-Thanks for the message. It helps me a lot. ^_^ Anyway, who are you?-
I waited for a moment. Suddenly, my phone rang. I took a look at the number. It was like the same number as the sender of that message. Could it... be him? Slowly, I pressed the 'answer' button.
"Hello?" My voice shook. I was nervous! What if... He's not a boy? God, what was I thinking?!
"It's me... Your secret admirer."
Wait, I guessed I knew who was it. If I'm not mistaken... it's... his voice...
Oh God, what the?! I must have been crazy! Of course it's not him! It's impossible! I'm sure I saved his number. So, this is totally not him. Not... him...
Suddenly, I felt down for awhile, knowing that it was not him, the first guy that unlocked my once-locked heart.
"I changed my number." He said, after the awkward silence. I startled. My whole body shook like there's no tomorrow. What did he say again?
He changed his number? Could it be...
"I'm sorry for loosing my temper at you the other day" he sounded again. Unknowingly, my tears started to fall. So, it was right. It's him... Or should I say... MY FIRST LOVE.
Story: 100% pure from me.


