Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, May 6, 2012 | 9:34 PM | 0 Alien
Okay, I was reading a fanfic of Kai and Luhan just now and... then... when I read chapter 2, I stopped reading it and just surfing for some BtoB videos. I'm not one of their fans but I might be their fan next year. Hehehe... 


So, about an hour later, which was a few minutes ago, I opened that fanfic again and started to read chapter 3. I thought it will be okay but naah, it get worse! Darn it! I've never thought it'll be like this! 


I hated how the author wrote about Kai. No, it's not like I love him so much that the author couldn't write something bad about Kai. No! It's just that... He seems too arrogant and very pervert in that story! God, I couldn't stand the pervy-ness!


I shouldn't read it in the first place though! If only I know it'll become like this, I swear I won't even look at the poster! Poster? Hehehe... That poster is just too sexy! HAHA XD. My Luhan with his unbuttoned jacket! God, help me!!! I'm not a pervert, am I? 


When I chatter with Izzati, I asked her, am I a pervert by watching Exo's Mama's chorus dance steps? And then, she told me to gave her the link. I gave her and then, I watched it. At the last chorus, the cameraman focused on Kai's _ _ _ t _ h . God, I was just so shocked that I cover my laptop screen with my palm! 


Then, I wrote to Izzati, somewhat like, it'll be better if the cameraman focused on Baekhyun instead of that 'thing'. And then, Izati told me that I'm a pervert by writing that sentence. I told her that I don't want the cameraman to focus on Baekhyun's _ _ _ t _ h! Just his face! 


I'm not that pervert to see that stupid thing! 


Talking about this, I remember Infinite's Paradise dance steps. The sexy pelvis dance. MWAHAHA XD. *still not being a pervert* 


Wanna see it? MWAHAHA XD. I know there is/are someone/people who is/are pervert out there! So, WATCH THIS!


My L is just so handsome! I miss L! I miss INFINITE! Do you miss them too, as much as I do?! 


I MISS SUNGYEOL'S OLD HAIRSTYLE!!!!!!!


I hate his new hairstyle! Where is my choding Sungyeol?! Why should you be matured now?! I want the choding Sungyeol who has SHORT hair! God, please make him cut his hair! Please! 


I still remember when I watch EVERY of their performances in Youtube! I miss the moments! I miss the moments when I talk about INFINITE, L and the members with Izzati and Farra! 


They're going to make their comeback this 15 May 2012! Make sure you watch out, girls, including me! They gonna make you scream like there's no tomorrow! They going to make you go to the 'paradise'! Ahhh... I can't wait! Too excited!


Haaaa, while you're waiting for their comeback, ehem ehem. A day before their comeback is 14th May. Paham-2 je lah. MWAHAHA XD. Okay, out! Assalammualaikum!!!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google