________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, May 7, 2012 | 7:59 PM | 0 Alien
Okay, this is for Aina. He3x.
Yes, maybe Qistina is my true friend... But she's not with me in the class. In 1 Jujur, I'm just close to you. I was close to Nisa. See that? Past tense!
You have many friends! You have more friends than me, don't you realize that?! That means you're way better than me! You nicer than me! My luck? It's on my name. Aida, means luck/lucky.
Well, I did say that A FRIEND IS EASY TO GET. It is easy to get. You have friends. The girls in 1 Jujur are your friends! A CLOSE FRIEND IS NOT TOO HARD TO GET. Well, I don't know. Am I your close friend or just your ordinary friend? You decide it yourself. But I guess you have a close friend. And then, I said, TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND. The reason why I replaced the word 'get' with 'find' because if we don't find our true friend, we won't get it.
I've been through a lot of obstacles just to be with Qistina. Did I tell you what are the obstacles are? You see, lots and lots and lots of people always try to take Qistina from me. Every time I'm busy with something else or anything, they will take the chances... Including G. The reason why she became my friend is to take Qistina away from me. And you know, last year, I almost thought that I would lost her. But alhamdulillah, G couldn't take her away. Why? Because... Okay, I kinda brainwashed her about G. HAHA XD. Evil me!
You see, I always jealous when G talked to Qistina and then, they acted like I'm invisible. God, only God knows how does it feel to be alone. I was alone walking behind/in front of them. but luckily I had Phuah. Even though I always mad at her, not always but.. yeah, sometimes, but she still be there by my side. I'm grateful that I have her when I'm alone.
And this year... it becomes even harder for me to make her stay away from the people who are trying to steal her away from me. She's in different class so, I can't brainwash her as usual. Our relationship has become distant. If only I can do something about her, I will make her always be by my side, under my control. I am a queen control. I control her.
HAHA XD. Came to think about it, I miss when I have her in my life, sitting beside me, talking with me in the class. When I lost something or I couldn't find my thing, she was always there to search it for me. I need a friend like that. A friend that can help me find my things. A friend that cares me. A friend who is better than my sister. Now, when I can't find my things, I have to look for them by myself. And I hate it! I hate to be independent.
Aina, I am always here when you need me. You can share me your problems or anything. Seriously, even when I do my homework, I still can listen to your problems. It's a pleasure to hear your stories, your problems. Why? Because I was born to be like this. I was born to be a good listener. So, what's your reason to not share it with me, the one who sits right beside you? If you wanna talk about something, about your problems about your life or something, you can always look for me. I'll be gladly to hear everything. Even when you're just so mad with someone, you can share with me. It's okay. Maybe I can help you, you know...
I'm always here. Just remember that. Not just for you but for all of my friends. You know, people that don't know the real me, don't always share with me their stories because they thought I'm not a good listener. Because I talk a bit too much, I always happy and laugh... But believe me, once you talked about your problems to me, you'll feel a lot better. I will always show interest in hearing your stories.
Yes, what you need is a friend. And you have it, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! But you just don't realize it. You see, try to be a bit open. Just let out everything that makes you stress or sad by telling YOUR FRIEND your stories.
When you wrote that... I'm easy to get new friends... I just remembered something. From standard 1 until standard 2, ALMOST EVERYDAY I EAT ALONE WHEN RECESS. Maybe not almost.. Maybe it's everyday... I don't have a lot of friends... I've always been overshadowed and left alone. And I don't wanna feel that again. It's my scariest nightmare. EVER. But unfortunately, I feel it now. I feel it when I go to that damn Smart test! Urghhh! I hate the smart test so damn much! I hate it... Cause I'm alone. I'm overshadowed by the people that can speak ENGLISH! I'm left alone. I don't have a friend there. None of them is my friend.
Okay, gotta solat Maghrib now. Assalammualaikum!
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
I am your friend, right?
Okay, this is for Aina. He3x.
Yes, maybe Qistina is my true friend... But she's not with me in the class. In 1 Jujur, I'm just close to you. I was close to Nisa. See that? Past tense!
You have many friends! You have more friends than me, don't you realize that?! That means you're way better than me! You nicer than me! My luck? It's on my name. Aida, means luck/lucky.
Well, I did say that A FRIEND IS EASY TO GET. It is easy to get. You have friends. The girls in 1 Jujur are your friends! A CLOSE FRIEND IS NOT TOO HARD TO GET. Well, I don't know. Am I your close friend or just your ordinary friend? You decide it yourself. But I guess you have a close friend. And then, I said, TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND. The reason why I replaced the word 'get' with 'find' because if we don't find our true friend, we won't get it.
I've been through a lot of obstacles just to be with Qistina. Did I tell you what are the obstacles are? You see, lots and lots and lots of people always try to take Qistina from me. Every time I'm busy with something else or anything, they will take the chances... Including G. The reason why she became my friend is to take Qistina away from me. And you know, last year, I almost thought that I would lost her. But alhamdulillah, G couldn't take her away. Why? Because... Okay, I kinda brainwashed her about G. HAHA XD. Evil me!
You see, I always jealous when G talked to Qistina and then, they acted like I'm invisible. God, only God knows how does it feel to be alone. I was alone walking behind/in front of them. but luckily I had Phuah. Even though I always mad at her, not always but.. yeah, sometimes, but she still be there by my side. I'm grateful that I have her when I'm alone.
And this year... it becomes even harder for me to make her stay away from the people who are trying to steal her away from me. She's in different class so, I can't brainwash her as usual. Our relationship has become distant. If only I can do something about her, I will make her always be by my side, under my control. I am a queen control. I control her.
HAHA XD. Came to think about it, I miss when I have her in my life, sitting beside me, talking with me in the class. When I lost something or I couldn't find my thing, she was always there to search it for me. I need a friend like that. A friend that can help me find my things. A friend that cares me. A friend who is better than my sister. Now, when I can't find my things, I have to look for them by myself. And I hate it! I hate to be independent.
Aina, I am always here when you need me. You can share me your problems or anything. Seriously, even when I do my homework, I still can listen to your problems. It's a pleasure to hear your stories, your problems. Why? Because I was born to be like this. I was born to be a good listener. So, what's your reason to not share it with me, the one who sits right beside you? If you wanna talk about something, about your problems about your life or something, you can always look for me. I'll be gladly to hear everything. Even when you're just so mad with someone, you can share with me. It's okay. Maybe I can help you, you know...
I'm always here. Just remember that. Not just for you but for all of my friends. You know, people that don't know the real me, don't always share with me their stories because they thought I'm not a good listener. Because I talk a bit too much, I always happy and laugh... But believe me, once you talked about your problems to me, you'll feel a lot better. I will always show interest in hearing your stories.
Yes, what you need is a friend. And you have it, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES! But you just don't realize it. You see, try to be a bit open. Just let out everything that makes you stress or sad by telling YOUR FRIEND your stories.
When you wrote that... I'm easy to get new friends... I just remembered something. From standard 1 until standard 2, ALMOST EVERYDAY I EAT ALONE WHEN RECESS. Maybe not almost.. Maybe it's everyday... I don't have a lot of friends... I've always been overshadowed and left alone. And I don't wanna feel that again. It's my scariest nightmare. EVER. But unfortunately, I feel it now. I feel it when I go to that damn Smart test! Urghhh! I hate the smart test so damn much! I hate it... Cause I'm alone. I'm overshadowed by the people that can speak ENGLISH! I'm left alone. I don't have a friend there. None of them is my friend.
Okay, gotta solat Maghrib now. Assalammualaikum!
|