Sunday, May 6, 2012 | 9:58 PM | 0 Alien
His birthday is about to end but I just post this entry. Babo! How can I forget to post this entry? Maybe I'm just too excited that I forget to post this thing! HAHA XD. Okay, let's start now!
I made this somewhat like... 12 a.m. or 1 a.m. today. He3x.
Happy birthday, my prince charming, Baekhyun a.k.a. Bacon!
May Allah bless you! HAHA XD. Macam lah dia Islam. But who cares?!
I hope you will be more handsome, cuter, taller, more talented and many more~ May you live a happy life!
Don't tire yourself! Make sure that you get enough sleep!
What else huh?
I hope you won't be too close to SNSD unnies! I'm jealous! HAHA XD.
Last but not least, I love you so much, Baekhyun!
Want me to use my old sentence?
Baekhyun Oppa, saranghae! Jeongmal saranghae!
HAHA XD. Oppa... Oppa... Oppa... *battling my eyelashes*
I'm trying to act cute here! He3x. Okay, just don't mind me.
Again.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN A.K.A. BACON!


