Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | 4:06 PM | 0 Alien
Huh... Should I cry or should I be happy for the farewell? 


I love you... and I always will...


You make me smile,
You make me laugh,
You make me happy,
You make me cry,
You make me mad,
And most of all,
YOU MAKE ME CRAZY.


After like... 2 weeks of loving you and now, I have to bid goodbye.




HAHA XD. Ayat ntah ape-2. Agak agak, ni untuk sape? 


He3x. ni untuk BOIPREN saya. (teringat pulak cara Cg Rohayu ckp 'boipren' nih)


Sapa lagi? Fanfic Luhan tu lah.


Maybe lepas ni say goodbye to Luhan tulak. HAHA XD. Jahatnya. 


Say goodbye to the ff, say hello to another EXO ff. 


Okay, I'm becoming a fanfics lover again! And I love it! 


Since I always read fanfics, is that mean... I'm gonna use English in most of my posts? Definitely not!


I'm still Aida Sabrina who always write in Malay. I'm not the old me who always always and always write in English. Sometimes, I miss that moment when I write in English. 


Oh yeah... I'm currently reading MY CRAZY HOT ALIENS! Why? Cause I must understand this ff before I read MY CRAZY HOT ALIENS II: THE SECOND INVASION!


The second invasion?! Ingat Infinite... HAHA XD> Okay, out to read MCHA! Assalammualaikum!




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google