________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | 8:08 PM | 0 Alien
9th May... Yes, I know! Today is 8th May. But I don't wanna talk about today. Nothing to talk about. Just going to talk about 9th May, which is tomorrow. As some of you know, tomorrow is my brother's birthday. The Aiman one.
Well, my dad maybe won't be with us tomorrow. Damn it! God, I kinda... curse! Well, he deserves that if he's not with us tomorrow. My mom said to him just now, let's just celebrate Aiman's birthday tonight. God, doesn't she know that today is not the big day? The big day for him is tomorrow! I repeat, tomorrow! Not today or tonight! Why can't you guys understand?!
If he's not with us tomorrow, I'll probably be mad. How can he treat us like rubbish?! Seriously, we deserve more than that. We deserve more than her. Aiman is his first son so he must be on Aiman's big day! He can't just go 'there' and leave Aiman on his birthday. It's cruel.
Well, if he's not here tomorrow, he's probably won't be with us on next Monday too, which 14th May, my birthday. I swear, if he's not here, I'll hate him. I'll hate her. I'll hate her family so damn much! See? I use 'her'. So, now, maybe you know what is my family problem.
Just... Don't make me mad and come home this Monday. Fatehah, my cousin will probably stay with us that day. So, I just hope he come home, so, I won't be mad and will just talk with Fatehah. When I'm mad, I don't have interest to talk. She's probably going to hate me for that. Okay, who cares?
I don't know what will happen that day. Will I curse? I hope not. Well, there re some things that I'm afraid of when I'm mad. As in... totally mad.
1) I may curse
It is very very bad! I hate cursing! I hate curses! I hate when people curse!
2) I may shout or talk something very hurtful to my parents or my family.
That is just so bad! We can FIGHT just because of this.
3) I will cry
And the incident last year will repeat itself
I told ya abut the incident on my birthday, right?! Well, that's my first birthday without my grandpa and it's the worst birthday ever. So, I just hope that this year won't be like that ever again! I hate it. I'll try my best so that the same thing won't happen AGAIN.
Writing about birthday makes me think of Phuah. She and I sang many children's songs on the night, before my birthday. Just an hour before my birthday. We sang TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARS many times. Well, it's actually TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE DIAMONDS. Blue Diamond Angel's fever at that time! Well, many of my school friends (except my classmates) know me as Blue Diamond Angel. When you say Aida Sabrina, they maybe know. But when you say Blue Diamond Angel, MWAHAHA XD.
Some people called me RED DEVIL ANGEL. Oh God, they are just so annoying! But who cares? I'm a devil.
Well, I just wanna talk about something that happened today. HAHA XD. I lied on the first line.
Okay, it was embarrassing! As in really embarrassing! I was walking down the stairs, talking with my adik and Aina, and then, I saw his face. I can't describe how embarrassed I was at that time. Why? Cause he was climbing the stairs and then.... AHHHH! God, it was just so embarrassing! Just felt like... wanna cover my face.
This morning, Aina made me remember about that 'ustaz'. I told ya, remember? The 3 embarrassing moments... Okay, assalammualaikum!
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
9th May
9th May... Yes, I know! Today is 8th May. But I don't wanna talk about today. Nothing to talk about. Just going to talk about 9th May, which is tomorrow. As some of you know, tomorrow is my brother's birthday. The Aiman one.
Well, my dad maybe won't be with us tomorrow. Damn it! God, I kinda... curse! Well, he deserves that if he's not with us tomorrow. My mom said to him just now, let's just celebrate Aiman's birthday tonight. God, doesn't she know that today is not the big day? The big day for him is tomorrow! I repeat, tomorrow! Not today or tonight! Why can't you guys understand?!
If he's not with us tomorrow, I'll probably be mad. How can he treat us like rubbish?! Seriously, we deserve more than that. We deserve more than her. Aiman is his first son so he must be on Aiman's big day! He can't just go 'there' and leave Aiman on his birthday. It's cruel.
Well, if he's not here tomorrow, he's probably won't be with us on next Monday too, which 14th May, my birthday. I swear, if he's not here, I'll hate him. I'll hate her. I'll hate her family so damn much! See? I use 'her'. So, now, maybe you know what is my family problem.
Just... Don't make me mad and come home this Monday. Fatehah, my cousin will probably stay with us that day. So, I just hope he come home, so, I won't be mad and will just talk with Fatehah. When I'm mad, I don't have interest to talk. She's probably going to hate me for that. Okay, who cares?
I don't know what will happen that day. Will I curse? I hope not. Well, there re some things that I'm afraid of when I'm mad. As in... totally mad.
1) I may curse
It is very very bad! I hate cursing! I hate curses! I hate when people curse!
2) I may shout or talk something very hurtful to my parents or my family.
That is just so bad! We can FIGHT just because of this.
3) I will cry
And the incident last year will repeat itself
I told ya abut the incident on my birthday, right?! Well, that's my first birthday without my grandpa and it's the worst birthday ever. So, I just hope that this year won't be like that ever again! I hate it. I'll try my best so that the same thing won't happen AGAIN.
Writing about birthday makes me think of Phuah. She and I sang many children's songs on the night, before my birthday. Just an hour before my birthday. We sang TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STARS many times. Well, it's actually TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE DIAMONDS. Blue Diamond Angel's fever at that time! Well, many of my school friends (except my classmates) know me as Blue Diamond Angel. When you say Aida Sabrina, they maybe know. But when you say Blue Diamond Angel, MWAHAHA XD.
Some people called me RED DEVIL ANGEL. Oh God, they are just so annoying! But who cares? I'm a devil.
Well, I just wanna talk about something that happened today. HAHA XD. I lied on the first line.
Okay, it was embarrassing! As in really embarrassing! I was walking down the stairs, talking with my adik and Aina, and then, I saw his face. I can't describe how embarrassed I was at that time. Why? Cause he was climbing the stairs and then.... AHHHH! God, it was just so embarrassing! Just felt like... wanna cover my face.
This morning, Aina made me remember about that 'ustaz'. I told ya, remember? The 3 embarrassing moments... Okay, assalammualaikum!
|