Saturday, May 12, 2012 | 10:19 PM | 1 Alien
Day 9 : Your favorite K-pop performanceOkay, I know the answer!!!!
Just shut up and enjoy their great voices!
Oh wait, I think I saw L's sexy back here! God, I'm not a pervert~!
Like it? Wait, I don't mean his sexy back lah! I mean... their voices... Do you like it?!
I MISS SUNGYEOL'S OLD HAIRSTYLE!
He looks so innocent and cute and handsome and charming here! I hate his long hair! God, just cut your hair already, Sungyeol Oppa!
I also miss my L's hairstyle. I watched the teaser and God, he looks so damn x handsome lah! I wonder how can Farra say that he looks handsome?!
I may be crying because of their hairstyles!
Okay, let's just stop here. Got tired of these things. Korang pun maybe dah menyampah giler tengok bende alah ni kan? Saya pun menyampah gak! HAHA XD. Okay, assalammualaikum!
Labels: challenge, Infinite, Kpop, L, song


