Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, May 5, 2012 | 7:30 PM | 0 Alien
Day 3 : Your ultimate Kpop guy bias




OH. MY. GOD.


The most-awaited question is here! 


Who will I choose? 


Luhan? Baekhyun? L? Kwangmin? Daehyun? Kai? Chen? Joongki? Onew? Taemin? Jeongmin? Donghyun? Minwoo? Yoseob? Doojoon? Or someone else?




And... My answer is here... Jeng jeng jeng~ Today is 5th May 2012.


My answer is someone who was born on 6th May 1992!


Drum rolls please!!!! Dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun!!!


*drum*


And here it is... 




MY PRINCE CHARMING, BYUN BAEKHYUN!










MY GOD! Happy Birthday In Advance, My Prince Charming, BACON! <3


Ahh, he's so cute! *fangirling* 



WATCH THIIS!


He's just too cute!


And also this


Huh... Why is he so cute?!!!!


Okay, I can't write any longer. Just wanna shut up and focus watching the videos of him!


And if you WATCH THIS, I just wanna tell you that I can't stop focusing on the sleeveless Luhan! He's the only one who was wearing a sleeveless top! God, so sexy!


Okay, I'm supposed to focus on Baekhyun but what can I do? Luhan is just too attractive for me! 

Labels: , , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google