Thursday, May 3, 2012 | 11:19 PM | 0 Alien
Day 1 : Your favorite Kpop guy groupEh? What group is this? Macam pernah tengok je...
Lemme give you another picture.
EXO! HAHA XD. Both of the groups okay? I can't find EXO-M pictures. -it's just an excuse- Actually, I'm just too lazy to find it. Okay? Satisfied? Yeah~
Why do I like them (EXO-K & EXO-M)?
Cause... There are many and many and many cute + handsome boys!
1) KAI
No, no! He's not really my bias. I'll just put them randomly in this list. He3x.
I like his smile ^_^ So cute!
2) LUHAN
MY ULTIMATE BIAS! God, see that?! So damn sexy! I blush every time I see this picture. I got this as my wallpaper. Crazy me x.x The wallpaper of my phone is also his photo. Which photo? This one :
AHHHHHH! *fangirling* His eyes are just so damn gorgeous!!!
3) BAEKHYUN
MY ULTIMATE BIAS! Izzati, is he cute?! See this picture below to answer that question *ntah ape-2* :
See that?! HAAAAAA, such a cutie! I'm blushing so hard right now. Seriously, my cheeks are just so red right now.
BAEKHYUN or LUHAN?!
WATCH THIS VIDEO! I've been looking for this video for quite a few moments now. you see, I watched it last week, I guess.. And when I searched for it, I couldn't barely find it! Huh, so, enjoy the video!
Credits: to the right owners. I don't own anything ^_^


