Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 | 11:25 AM | 0 Alien
I love to talk about this because I always do it.


Yes, I might be crazy but who cares?


When I listen to something painful, I smile.
When I have to hold the pain in my heart, I smile.
When I want to cry so badly, I smile.
And even when my tears are rolling down my cheeks, I smile.


Why?


Cause it makes me feel better. 


It makes me calm. 




Let's go with the sentence line by line.


When I listen to something painful, I smile.
Even if my heart says it hurts, I just smile. It is a fake smile? A smile that I'm faking, just to hide my sad expression? Maybe? I won't deny it for sure. ^_^


When I have to hold the pain in my heart, I smile.
Yeah, the pain of liking someone that doesn't like me is just so painful. So, what do I do? I just smile. 


When I want to cry so badly, I smile.
It is the only way for me to hold back my tears, even if it's just for a few minutes. Cause sometimes, when I smile, I won't cry. I'll just feel the pain but I won't cry.


And even when my tears are rolling down my cheeks, I smile.
Yes, I smile. It is not a fake for sure. When I smile, I feel calm and I quickly stop crying. 






Even when I really don't want to smile, I'll force myself to smile. 




And the moment when I like to smile the most... is when I feel close to Him.
Do you get what I meant? Him, not him. Capital H plus im. 




So, what are you waiting for? Just smile and smile! People might say you're crazy but hey, who cares? It's the only way for you to see happy again! Move on and just smile! Keep smiling cause there are lots of things that you have to go through! Face all of them with a smile. the happy moments, the sad moments and even the scary moments. Just smile :D


If you're heartbroken, please keep smiling cause it maybe can heal your broken heart. 
If you're nervous, just smile cause it can help you to reduce the nervousness of yours.
And if you're angry, smile. Cause it can make the anger go away.




So, that is the power of smile. Can you see it now?


So, SMILE! :D





Me without spectacles a year ago or maybe 2 years ago ^_^






PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google