Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, April 6, 2012 | 3:18 PM | 0 Alien
She writes full English! Impressive! Just don't mind about the grammar mistakes. Whoa, I'm jealous! And I'm kidding here! HE3x. 


Actually, I AM JEALOUS but not really. You know, I have to improve both of my languages skills, English and Malay! But I guess I write most of my posts in Malay. HAHA XD. *Nak jadi Melayu sejati lah katakan* -stick my tongue out- 


Cayalah awak, Farra! Full English gitu! Kalah saya!


Okay, after observing the situations around me, I guess... Most of my friends are already matured. I mean it's like... They're in the love mode. I'm serious here! I'm the only one who doesn't have a crush. I want to have at least a crush! It's a boring school life without a crush. 


_____, she almost has a boyfriend. That means they're in the progress of blah blah blah. 


____, she is in love! OMG! 


_____, she has many crushes!


____, she has a crush.


While me?


I used to have a crush.USED TO. 




Okay, okay. Gotta continue the chapter 24. So, assalammualaikum! 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google