Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, April 20, 2012 | 10:33 PM | 0 Alien
Please tell me this is not true! Gaaahhh, I hate to admit but yeah, I fall in love (chewahh) with LUHAN! 


It's all because of the great + amazing fanfic! Without u, I won't love him! 


I can't stop thinking how sweet he is in the fanfic! 


Just now, I told you that I love chapter 24 the most right? Let's change it!


I love chapter 33 the best! 


My God, I can't stop reading it over and over again!


I love the __st part! Babo me >< 


He is just so hot! Even hotter than Myungsoo! 




Today is also his birthday! HAHA XD. I love him on his birthday! Lucky him ^_^ He gains a fan on his belated birthday. 


Talking about birthday, okay, I admit that now, officially, I don't like M! HAHA XD. You see, I like him for a great 2 or 3 days. And then, I like someone else. 


2/4 - Birthday Qistina. The day yang saya x suka MH! (Masa ni MH, blom NH lagi)
18/4 - Birthday Jessica. The day saya x suka Fairy! (Masa ni Fairy, blom feri lagi)

20/4 - Birthday Luhan - The day saya x suka M! (Masa ni M, blom M&M lagi)


Okay, assalammualaikum! Homework oh homework! Malasnya cheq nak buat hangpa suma




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google