Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, April 9, 2012 | 6:56 PM | 0 Alien
I'm reading the fanfic that was finished 2 months ago! I'm a bad subscriber! Why don't I read it at the first place? I'm so disappointed with myself! I really love the fanfic! But homework makes me stay far fay away from the fanfic. Huhhh -,-.


And now, when I read it, I was like... OMAIGOD, OMAIGOD! Kwangmin is just so hot! I can't stop smiling from reading it. Oh my Kwangmin, why are you making me like this? Nappeun neo! In that chapter, he..... He.... He.... AHHH!!! HAHA XD. *fangirling*


Oh my... I'm going to cry! I finished reading it and... I miss it! You see, it has 3 series! And I still remember the beginning when Niel helped her with her bags and all. Also, I remember that Jihwan is the one who stole her first kiss. I also remember when I cried too hard when Niel was going to ___ and when Niel and Kwangmin discussed with the girl about their relationship. Seriously, I just cried, cried and cried that I couldn't read it! It's just... So sad~ 


Huh, it is a very great story. ___phobic, ___philic and ___manic! I love you guys! 






PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google