Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, April 20, 2012 | 6:40 PM | 0 Alien
I got a new hobby! New hobby! Yeah!!!


What hobby?


Reading fanfics!


It's been awhile since the last time I read the fanfics, exclude MCLS. 


My God, I miss the feelings of being excited and sad when reading it!


Do you know what fanfic that makes me go crazy?


This fanfic.


I love it! And the chapter that I love the most?


CHAPTER 24


It's like... GAHHHHH.. Try to listen to TVXQ's She while reading it! I'm sure you'll love it! 


I am emotionless when I read it. He3x. I don't wanna cry and I don't wanna be too excited. But sometimes, I can't stop myself from squealing! He3x.


So, assalammualaikum!




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google