Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 9:50 PM | 0 Alien
I'm almost done with the lyrics! The homework song with the melody of Alone by SISTAR!
Okay, I cut the rap(?) part. It's not rap right? It's just Bora's part. Which one is Bora's part? Alah, yang mcm orang bercakap tu. Xpi bukanlah dia bercakap. Dia... Ntahlah.
So, here it is:
Homework
I don’t wanna cry
Please dry my eyes
I’m feeling down
Without you I’m falling down
I go to school to meet my friends
Not to get homework
But why are you still giving me
homework?
I just hate it very much
I just can’t stand doing it
So please don’t give me homework
anymore
You said that it’s the best to be
a clever student
(You’re lying oh you’re lying)
Even when I finish my homework
I still don’t get the first place
So please stop burning me with
homework
I’m alone, you are not here
I’m alone, you don’t help me
I’m alone doing homework
You don’t care if I do it alone
Now I’m so pissed off
Cause you don’t even help me
Tonight I’m so alone
I’m alone, I on FB
I’m alone, I sing to myself
I’m alone updating my blog
I don’t care if I do it alone
Cause I’m so pissed off
With you,
The one that doesn’t even help me
Tonight I’m so alone
Please tell me it’s over
I can’t look at it
The bunch of homework that you
give me
Oh my God, my God
Please help me to do the homework
You said that it’s the best to be
a clever student
(You’re lying oh you’re lying)
Even when I finish my homework
I still don’t get the first place
So please stop burning me with
homework
I’m alone, you are not here
I’m alone, you don’t help me
I’m alone doing homework
You don’t care if I do it alone
Now I’m so pissed off
Cause you don’t even help me
Tonight I’m so alone
I’m alone, I on FB
I’m alone, I sing to myself
I’m alone updating my blog
I don’t care if I do it alone
Cause I’m so pissed off
With you,
The one that doesn’t even help me
Tonight I’m so alone
I don’t wanna cry
Please dry my eyes
I’m feeling down
Without you I’m falling down
Bora's part? Too lazy to think about it. HAHA XD. Nota Agama is calling me lah. Try-2 lah hangpa suma nyanyi lagu nih. Pandai-2 lah ikut melody lgu tu. Mana yg nk kene panjangkan, mne yg nak kene pendekkan~ Guna akal korang sendiri ^_^
Lagu ni khas untuk orang-2 yg x suka buat homework macam saya. Dah boring buat homework? Nyanyi lah dulu. then, sambung buat homework.
Okay, saya dah finish nyanyi lagu ni. So, nak buat nota lak. Assalammualaikum!!!!


