Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, April 21, 2012 | 11:10 PM | 0 Alien
He's my ideal type. He really is. God, how lucky I am to meet him ^_^


What is my type?


Hmmm.. My ideal type...




1) Must be romantic/funny
I don't care. It's either romantic or funny. But it'll be better if he's both of them! He3x.


So, does he have this type? YES.


2) Must be religious
It's like... WAJIB! But I put it in the second place. He3x.


So, does he have this type? YES.


3) Must be SMART
That means he has to be smart/clever/intelligent/creative. 


So, does he have this type? YES.


4) Not have bad-tempered
Seriously, I don't really like bad-tempered guys! Cause they are scary. I gotta think of my future.


So, does he have this type? YES.


5) Must be cute/handsome
But if he's not cute or handsome, it's okay as long as he has the characteristics above.


So, does he have this type? YES.


6) Must be taller than me
HAHA XD. What a great type I have <3


So, does he have this type? YES.


7) Must know how to draw 
Draw... I can't draw so, I want him to draw for me ^_^ So sweet


So, does he have this type? YES.


And the most important of all...


THE ONE THAT LOVES WHO I AM - THE BIPOLAR, MYSTERIOUS, WEIRD AIDA SABRINA.


So, does he have this? OF COURSE NOT.




Cinta tak boleh dipaksa. No matter how hard you try, kalau awak x cinta dia, awak tetap x akan cinta dia. Melainkan kalau miracle atau awk berdoa dan berusaha untuk cintakan dia. InsyaAllah, mungkin hati awak akan terbuka untuk dia. 


I don't know about love. I'm not a doctor love. Yes, I'm just 13. But what makes a happy marriage? That's when the husband loves his wife his with his whole heart and the wife loves her husband with her whole heart. Money is not really important in marriage. Yes, we need money in order to buy what we want, but we need love in order to live a happy marriage life. 


So, for YADCP, what should Mawaddah do? She doesn't love Ammar for sure... What will she do???




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google