Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 3:16 PM | 0 Alien
Kepada ____ *awk tau awak siapa* , jgn risau, saya x suka dia. ^_^


This is just.. luahan perasaan saya *chewahh*.


A few hours ago, you did something that made me thought, God, please, I hate him! Well, something like that. Huh, why did you do that? You know, it could make me like you back! Please, just... Don't make me like you back! I don't wanna like you back! So stay away from me! I know the pain of liking you. It is hurt. 


Why did you do something like that when I don't like you? Why? Why didn't you do that when I liked you? Why? When I liked you, every time I saw you online, I thought, please chat with me! Please! Yes, I missed chatting with you. That's just when I liked you! And now, I don't! See that? I don't like you anymore! 


I don't want to make her sad anymore. No more~ I just... I just wanna make her happy. I like Fairy. Okay? I like my fairy, not MH! Don't make me change my mind! 


Two days ago, I dreamed about Fairy. And with the help of Aina, she told me I like him! And okay, I like him even though I'm a bit confuse right now. No, not because of MH. It's just that... I thought maybe I don't like him. Maybe I force myself to like Fairy! 


And if you notice, I don't always update my status in Facebook. I really wanna post something about my life, about my heart, but I can't! Why? Cause my mom always check my Facebook. She always read my status and all... So, yeah~ Not just my mom, but my dad too! Sometimes, I'm jealous with Izzati or anyone who can update their status freely. 


My latest status is about MCLS. Before that status, it's about my blue blog. And before that status, it's about something I've never done before! You see? None of them is about my heart. Huh... -sigh-


You see, I don't tell my parents about who I like or who I admire. What do they know about my 'love life'? I love Kpop, I love L, I love Kwangmin and I like Jessica. That's all. I don't wanna make my parents think, oh, she goes to school just to see her crush. Naah, I don't want they to think like that. 


So, again, I just want to beg you, please, don't make me like you back! Okay? Thanks! 


Love <3,
- BDA








Oh yeah, tadi, saya ajar English kejap dekat orang tu. HAHA XD. Orang cakap 'live' , dia boleh cakap 'lives' pulak. 'Live' untuk plural! Ingat tu! ^_^








PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google