Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, March 12, 2012 | 11:22 PM | 0 Alien



OHMYGOD!


I just remembered that tomorrow is my hubby's birthday! L's birthday! HAHA XD. Happy, happy! I'm excited! Also, tomorrow is my cousin's birthday! Ahh.... I'm just soo excited!


*Dia punya birthday, kita pulak yg excited*


EXCITED! 


Happy birthday in advance, my ice prince, Kim Myungsoo a.k.a. L!
I hope you'll always smile! I'll always like, love and be your biggest fan no matter what. 
But... If you kiss someone, even in your drama, I swear I'll hate you! *eLements jgn marah. Kidding je. Don't kill me*
I really can't stand to watch you with another girl! Even in your drama! I'm serious here! 
Oh yeah... Anyway, INFINITE and L forever!


*Can't write too long cause.... don't have the idea. Semua idea dah lesap, hilang sebab satu cerita nih*


Wanna know why I don't have the idea to write now?


Just now, my friend told me to watch INFINITE's teaser video. She told me that L forgot to ______. I was like.... Are you kidding me? Then, she told me to watch it. I watched it and I didn't even found the part when _______. A few moments later, I saw it and I was speechless. Ya know, me, seeing that thing? It's not really a thing. It's just that he forgot to zip his pants and.... AHHHHHH!!!! My innocent eyes! But don't misunderstand me! I'm not a pervert! I just saw the zip. Just zip! Unlike my friend.... She saw.... The thing in it. Ewww... She's a pervert, right?! Urgh.. Seriously, why should she tell me about that, the night before his birthday?!!!!! Really wanna curse right now... Astaghfirullah.... 


Huh.... I'm working on something but... I can't seem to do it right! Will you help me????? Hmmm... I'm all alone. No one can help me. *Chewahhh.. .Ayat diaaaa...* Ahhh... "Stress" Thought of Gary. HAHA XD. So, till the next post. Next post is on................... Wednesday, InsyaAllah. I won't update tomorrow.










Sapa reti buat header? Ajar saya please? Tadi dah buat but buruk! Nak kene try buat balik! Isyyy.. Ni yang malas ni! 


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google