Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, March 15, 2012 | 6:48 PM | 0 Alien
Tok Daddy,
You are the light of my life,
Without you, 
It's dark, alone and boring.

Tok Daddy, 
You are also the love of my life,
No one can replace you;
In my cold heart.

You left me on 4th June 2010,
It's already a year, 9 months and 11 days,
Since you left me.

But why am I still like this?
Why can't I just move on?
Why do I still remember you?
Why do I still shed tears when I think about you?

I miss your calm face,
I miss your sweet smile,
I miss your gentle touch,
I miss your tight hug,
I miss your great voice,
I miss your awesome laugh,
I miss your funny jokes,
I miss everything about you.

I still remember your face when you laugh,
Your face when you smile,
Your face when you eat,
And your face when you tells me to follow you.

If only I can turn back the time,
I'd do anything for you before you go,
I'd accompany you throughout the night,
I'd massage your feet the whole hour,
I'd sing for you when you bored,
And I'd be a very good granddaughter.

I know that you don't want me,
To cry when you go,
But I can't help myself but to cry,
Thinking what will I do without you,
Thinking our memories together.

Living with you for about a month,
Is like living in the heaven,
You take good care of me,
While I'm the one who should take good care of you,
I'm very thankful that I have the sweet memories,
With me, in my heart.

Without you,
I'm all alone,
I keep crying,
I don't want to be a crybaby but,
What can I do?

I try my best to be the best,
And I got 8A+ in the UPKK,
Hoping to watch your face when you know that,
But it's all just a dream,
A dream that will never come true.

You told me to get 5A in UPSR,
And you'd give me a mobile phone, 
I got 5A in UPSR,
Still thinking of your promise to me.

Everything I do is for you,
I study hard cause I know that,
You want to see me success.

Right now, 
I'm going to change my ambition,
I'm not going to be a businesswoman,
Or an accountant,
I'm going to be a doctor,
A great doctor that can help sick people,
Not just in Malaysia but all over the world,
Cause I know that you want your grandchildren,
To be a doctor.

And now, 
I'm going to try hard,
To make your wish come true,
If my cousins who were born on 1999,
Don't want to be a doctor,
I'm the one who'll become a doctor.

Anyway,
The time is ticking off fast,
I can't turn back time,
So,
With the memories of you and me,
I'm going to cherish them all.

Love <3
Your bipolar granddaughter,
Blue Diamond Angel a.k.a. BDA a.k.a. Angelina Jessica.



Huh.... Tok Daddy, I'm still missing you! I wonder if my other cousins feel the same way as I do... Cause... Some of them don't really like my grandpa cause he's scary! Mwahahaha... He's nice with me~ 

This is for grandpa Tok Sera. Grandpa Melaka is still alive, alhamdulillah. Still remember when I knew the bad news. I was like...  Which grandpa? Grandpa Tok Sera or Grandpa Melaka? And Pak Wan told me, Grandpa Tok Sera. You know, I felt like the time has stopped and my heart crushed into trillion pieces. Again, I repeat, trillion pieces! It hurts really badly! I guess it took me about 2 days to heal my heart back. 

So, assalammualaikum and annyeong! Sorry if this thing is just so sucks. He3x... I'm still trying to improve it! 




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google