Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, March 8, 2012 | 6:46 PM | 0 Alien
Read that title? I've no fun today! Huh... Why? Because.... my results are asjklghf.


Seriously, I feel like punching my face now but I can't. Instead, I'll just punch the wall after this. Ya know, I don't get A for Sejarah! Guess what I got? 



A? B? C? D? E? F? G? H? I? J? K? L? M? N? O? P? Q? R? S? T? U? V? W? X? Y? Z?




Bambadaadadadadabammmm.... Drum please.... I got.....B! 72%! Almost C! Darn it! Huh... But luckily my parents aren't mad at me. Fuhhhh.... Selamat!


Well, I told my mom that I got A for SCIENCE. And she was like... Great! Alhamdulillah. And then, I told her my Sejarah marks and she was like... It's okay. Getting B in exams is just normal. I sighed in relief. 


Oh! Also, I got 97% for MT! Got 59/60 for Paper 2 and 38/40 for Paper 1. Alhamdulillah.. Shauqi got...Who knows? It's either 99% or 98%. I guess he got 98%. Seriously, he really is great in Maths! *jealous, jealous


I must get 5 marks more than Izzati in English in order to get no. 2 in the class. But... I have a problem. I don't know if I'm good enough to beat her in English. Maybe I can beat her but.... Can I get 5 marks more than her? What if she gets 90%? Can I get 95%? Oh my Allah... Paper 1 is hard and paper 2 is...... asdfghj. So damn hard! I'm not confident with that article about Balanced blah blah thing and the summary! Summary is hard! I only got 3 contents! I guess I gotta read Qistina's summary and article! Ya know, she got 87% in BI! Aisyy... When will I get my BI marks? Can't wait! But... I'm not really condifent *perasan x, perasan x?*.


For Bahasa Arab, I just got 84%. Huh, such an embarrassment. *Padah x baca buku. Eh, saya baca buku but x hafal. Baca sekali imbas je. Nak cepat kan... Baca tu pon a few moments before exam. Haaa.. Tu lah. Cari pasal lagi. Elok-2 bleh dapat 90++% kalau hafal, dapat 84% sebab x hafal. Memang cari nahas btol* InsyaAllah, tomorrow, I'll get my Agama marks. Seriously, I'm nervous! What if I get B? I hope I can get A but... huh... I didn't read text book. Huh -,-. Eottohke? Eottohke? If I get B, I just have to prepare to face the music. My sister, who will get back here tomorrow cares about my Agama marks. She even told me to memorize everything that ustaz taught before the exam. Hope I'll get my BI and PAI marks tomorrow. Aminn. 


Also, KKQ! Memang x confem dapat A! Kalau dapat, alhamdulillah. Kalau x dapat, redha je lah. So, assalammualaikum and adios! 


-tolong doakan saya leh dapat no. 1 or no. 2 dalam kelas with 9A 2B. Kalau boleh, x nak B! But since dah dapat 2B, nak buat mcm mne kan, kan?-

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google