Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, March 4, 2012 | 12:45 AM | 0 Alien
Tonight, I'll sleep with HIM because of last night's dream.


HIM? Who is him? 


My brother lah. The handsome one. HAHA XD. Handsome ke? Bagi saya x, but bagi kawan-2 dia.. Huh... Yang the cute one tu sleeps with my mom. My dad? O U T S T A T I O N. Outstation lah sgt.


Yesterday, I dreamed about ghosts and all. So, takot lah sikit nak tidur sorg-2 malam ni. Nak x nak, ajaklah my brother yang Aiman tu tidur sama-2. Mula-2 dia x nak but dia kene pakse dgn my mama. HAHA XD. Padan muka dia. Eleh, kalau dia tidur dalam bilik dia pun, dia tidur sorg-2. Ammar nak mengada tidur dengan mama. So, lagi elok dia tidur ngan saya kan? X de lah dia takot.  - Dialah yang plg penakot dlm keluarga - 


Okay, mimpi semalam memang menakutkan! Macam nih cerita dia :




Masa dekat rumah wan, yang x berapa nak rupa rumah wan, saya bangun tidur. Masa tu saya tertidur dekat atas sofa. So, masa bangun tu, I realized ada something beside me. It's like hugging me daripada belakang. Benda tu benda putih. I was like... Darn it! And then, I quickly got up and went to my grandma's room. There, I saw my sister and... maybe my brother. They were crying cause they were extremely afraid of that thing. Then, I walked towards my dad and told him about it. He just said that it was nothing and told me to just act normally. After that, I followed a few guys to the upstairs. A guy explained something that I didn't even understand and then, I turned around. That's when I saw many... many white creatures in front of me. I said, "oh my" and then, I ran towards the living room. The moment I reached it, I saw someone sitting on the carpeted floor, crying. I didn't know who's that but she's a girl. 


A few moments later, my grandma suddenly appeared. I told her about that things and then, she just told me and my brothers to just calm down. Banyakkan berzikir and something like that. Not long after that, I saw my mom. I thought. 'God! Cool! Mama's here!' I walked towards her and persuaded her to sleep with me after this. And then, she agreed. But we didn't even sleep together. Cause she brought me to a restaurant, waiting for a guy. I don't really remember who is the guy. Maybe my dad? Or maybe my uncle? Or my grandpa? I have no idea. And then, tukar mimpi lain dah.


But seriously, memang takut lah. Okay lah. Dah ngantok. Esok, nak bangun awal, buat hw, then, pegi tgk wayang. Dah lama x tgk wayang. Sejak along msok asrama kott. Ye lah, busy memanjang je. Kalau saya x busy, my parents pulak busy. Kursus haji lah, meeting lah, itulah, inilah. Huh, nasib nasib. Anyway, Assalammualaikum and adios!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google