Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 5:43 PM | 0 Alien
Credit to Sakura Angel for the inspiration. 




This world is full of love. What I meant is not the love for your partners only. But also for your God, family and friends. Some people love their boyfriend/girlfriend more than anything else. Is it worth it?


What can we say about LOVE? It can be one's source of happiness. It can also be one's sadness. You know, love is great yet it hurts. If you can't take care of it right, it'll soon be the poison of your life. 


Yes, I admit that I've never fall in love before. I've never know what love is. Never feel the feelings of being loved by a person called 'boyfriend'. If you don't have a boyfriend, let me tell ya. Nothing to be shamed about. Being single is great! Sometimes, when we have a boyfriend, he'll tell us, "not be too close with other guys or we're over." DUHHHH~ This is just so frustrating, isn't it? 


Right now, I like someone. I don't know if he's my first love or not. I hope he's not. You know, I think we're not so compatible. He's just too great for me. I want my first love to be my husband. So, if he's my first love then, that wish is just a wish that'll never come true. Believe me. 


Why did I say like that?


That's because he never likes me before. You know, he knows me. Yeah, but who cares? It's not like when he knows me, he'll like me. Impossible. If he likes me, it is a wish come true. You know, for a girl like me, that is nothing better than a guy that you like, likes you back! But as I said before, it's impossible. Some of my friends said that he had a girlfriend already. But they maybe broke up. Huh... My reaction? I just said, "Oh" and smiled. 


Why did I smile?


Smile, it's the best thing that I can do while facing the obstacles. When I'm gonna cry, I smile. Maybe people will say I'm crazy for smiling but I don't care. Girls look beautiful when they smile. That's the power of smile. So, always smile when you're going through the hard obstacles. Obstacles of love is hard, right? Jealousy and more~


There are some people that I know like him. I admit, I hate when someone likes the guy that I like. He's just too popular. Hate it! The moment I like him, I don't even know that he's too popular! If I know about it, I swear I won't even like him. It's hard to like a popular guy. 


I guess he knows that I like him. That's why we're awkward. When I see him, I just walk and pretend that I don't see him. But sometimes, I take a peek of him. But just for a few seconds. While him? HAHA XD. He doesn't even look at me! That is just so pathetic! But I still like him. It's already a month and 23 days since I like him. Huh... Since when can I like him? Let's just hope it's not love. 


Love <3
- BDA

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google