Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | 12:03 PM | 0 Alien
Just now, saya bgtau Dyna pasal MH. Yes, the guy that I love for 1 month and 7 days now.
She saw his default picture and she told me that he's cute!
Then, after I told her about what I feel when I saw him and blah blah, she wrote to me :
AWK JGN MARAH EH KALAU SYE KAPEL DGN DIA.
I was like... You're kidding me, aren't you?
But she told me that she's not. She's serious! Do you know what I feel now?
Right now, I'm smiling. I'm smiling while my heart is broken. It's hurt. How can I smile when she tell me that? I wanna mad at her. I wanna throw tantrum at her. But I can't! I can't.
Okay... Okay... Perasaan dah stabil, boleh tulis Malay balik. HAHA XD. Kalau sye nak cepat or dah geram sgt, saya tulis in English. X tau knp.
Okay, dah nak pergi KL. Assalammualaikum.


