Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, March 18, 2012 | 7:40 PM | 0 Alien
I just checked news feed and I saw a status saying : 


Andwae! Why L will have a kiss scene with Kim Yerim? Why!


I felt like... the time has stopped when I read that. My heart broke into trillion pieces! Seriously, I couldn't think of anything else to type. Can I cry now?


If that really happens, then, I guess... Maybe I'll stop loving him. But I don't want to. Ahhh... Eottokhae? I really wanna curse now! But I can't! If only cursing is not a sin... I swear I'll curse that stupid director and that woman! 


This is just so sickening! Darn it! My mood to do my homework is gone! You know, GONE! 


Oh my L! L, don't you think of your fans?! Have you ever think of how sad or heartbroken your fans will be if you do that stupid kiss scene? 


Right now, I just thought something that is just so weird. Do I... like L more than MH? 


Eiii... Bencilah! Wait.. Just thinking, if I dislike L, will I dislike INFINITE too? Oh God, that is the most horrible dream ever! Seriously, if I dislike INFINITE, call me CRAZY! 


You know, the thing that I really wish when I know he's going to act in Shup Up Flower Boy Band is... L will NOT have a kiss scene. 


This is what I wrote in the post about his birthday:


Happy birthday in advance, my ice prince, Kim Myungsoo a.k.a. L!
I hope you'll always smile! I'll always like, love and be your biggest fan no matter what. 
But... If you kiss someone, even in your drama, I swear I'll hate you! *eLements jgn marah. Kidding je. Don't kill me*
I really can't stand to watch you with another girl! Even in your drama! I'm serious here! 
Oh yeah... Anyway, INFINITE and L forever!


Read that? I wrote that I swear I'll hate him! But now... I'm not kidding! Huh... What kind of fan I am? This is my weakness, for your information. I always jealous! But...  Jealous saya berpada-pada. Kalau dah sampai tahap kiss ni, mana x jealous? IZZATI, do you read this? What will you do now? 


In my laptop and my phone, I have lots and lots and lots of his photos! And... When I dislike him, maybe I will delete all of them. Tapi sayanglah pulak. 


I'm heartbroken. Neomu a- a- a- apa... Maeumi a- a- a- apa... Neomu apa... Nae gaseumi apa. 


Huh, when I'm heartbroken, I always have the mood to rap. Right now, I'm rapping to T-ara's Ma Boo. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE AMAZING RAP.


Rapping... This is the reason why I love rapping. Cause it makes me feel like my problems are all gone. 


Chinchaaa...  Luckily, I can rap a bit. Slowly, my sadness disappears. Alhamdulillah, Ya allah. 


So, gotta move on now... Assalammualaikum. 




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google