Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 30, 2012 | 4:22 PM | 0 Alien
"I'm a devilish talented butler"


Recognize that sentence? For those who watch Black Butler, it's familiar, right? 
That's right! BLACK BUTLER / KUROSHITSUJI!


But no, I'm not Sebastian's fans! I love Ciel! You know, I watched it just now and I was like... God, I miss the moments when I watched it all alone at 11.00 p.m. He3x. It's kinda scary for me to sit there, at the living room by myself. 


HAHA XD. Let's just change the sentence, shall we?


"I'm an 'angel'ish talented student"


Mengarut ajeee~ 




Okay, now, I'm listening to B1A4's This time is over. Still can't get this song out of my head! Even though I can't sing now (my throat hurts so badly), I'm still trying to rap. HAHA XD. Buat kerja giler pulak. Nak nyanyi pun suara dah macam ade x de je, apetah lagi nak rap. Lagi lah x boleh keluar suara! 


While trying nak rap tu, saya cari lah bahan-2 untuk oral BI. Serious susah! Okay, x susah pun. Malas je sebenarnye. Baru cari gambar yang sesuai untuk tajuk chapter 2 tuh.. Proses yang dah siap - 0.5% je. HAHA XD. I'm not kidding. Betul nih. Baru 0.5% je yang dah siap! Anyone yang volunteer nak tolong buatkan? HAHA XD. 


Okay, okay... X de ape nak bgtau~


Just happy giler semalam! Okay, assalammualaikum!!!

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google