Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, March 25, 2012 | 10:37 PM | 0 Alien



I'm no longer one of his biggest fans. Yes, I'm not his biggest fans now. But I admit that I miss him. Y'know, I miss him so damn much. Even if I like MH more than him, MH still can't replace his place in my heart. I liked him for... 7 great months. That's a record for me. Liking a guy for 7 months. Huh, I wanna be his fans again! 7 months... How can I waste those 7 months because of a stupid rumor that we don't know if it's real or not? 




When I miss him, I look at the album, special for him and Kwangmin. What I miss the most about him? Of course, his tongue. His smexy tongue! 












Also, his hotness. If your eyes are innocent, please just skip this. *I was kinda pervert last year but I've changed!* Duhh, he's hot! 


Ni dah insaf. Sejak tahun ni, x baca dah fanfics yg rated. HAHA XD. Saya mengaku saya baca fanfics yg jenis mcm tu masa last year. But saya de lah gunakan perkataan-2 cursing tu or saya x de lah bygkan benda ntah apa-2. Harap maklum ya? Lagipon, kalau perempuan baca, x per. Kalau lelaki baca, x boleh. :P. Baca je pon. Bukan tengok. Sapa yg bce fanfics, dia faham lah apa yg sye maksudkan ni. Wahai my friends yg baca ff sekalian, awk bce lgy cerita type mcm tu? Saya dah x. Anda bila lagi? Chewahh.. Ayat gila drpd saya. Sorry. Dah boring sgt tgk buku... Back to the topic, shall we? Here it is, his hotness!!!! 






 


Look at his cuteness! I miss this! GAHHHHHHH~ L Oppa, saranghaeyo! Jeongmal saranghaeyo!








NOT TO FORGET, HIS LAUGH!!! OMONA~ He's so cute! God, help me!



I wonder, who can replace his place in my heart? MH? Or himself? Let's just wait until INFINITE make their long-awaited comeback! I'm excited!



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google