________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, March 24, 2012 | 12:44 AM | 0 Alien
So, if you read my last post just now, I told you about Bilal. Yes, the guy that I hate. Ummm.. I really wanna replace the hate word with just dislike but nah, I can't! Cause he's just so annoying!
Lemme just tell you the story so that I won't hate him that much.
From the moment he stepped into my class, I thought, "who in the earth is he?" He didn't even knock the door or say "assalammualaikum"! See that? He didn't do it! So, I was like... Such an ignorant guy. Then, he told the teacher that he's Bilal, the new 1J student. And then, I thought, great. Bilal, the new guy? WTH. Just think... He's just a new 1J student yet, he didn't even knocked the door! What kind of boy he is?
FLASHBACK
"Okay, class, blah blah blah blah" the teacher was teaching BM. Suddenly, a guy with his school bag entered the class without even knocking. He then talked to the teacher and she introduced him as Bilal, our new classmate. In my mind, I thought... Huh...
Bilal was supposed to sit at the back for awhile but then, Puan Wani told him to sit beside Syauqi at the front. Huh, another boy at the front.
END OF THE FLASHBACK
After that, when we got English papers, people said that Bilal got A - 83%. I said okay. I wasn't really happy with the fact that he got A for English but what could I do?
Days passed. Our new English teacher divided us into 6 groups. I got Group 4, same with Syauqi. While Bilal and Nisa got Group 3. When we were discussing about the answers, I didn't really remember how can Syauqi talked something about Bilal. He said, "benci aku duduk sebelah dia. Dia belagak dapat A BI. Dia cakap kat aku, aku dapat A BI, dapat A! Aku geram sgt, aku pun cakap, aku dpt 99% Mathematics. Then, dia terus senyap." Asy and I laughed. HAHA XD. Seriously, it's just so embarrassing! Serve u right!
Then, after English period, Nisa went to her table and she looked very mad! Somewhat like a stress girl. I asked her why and she said, "Bilal lah!" He drew a robot but that robot looked like a gardener! Seriously, I'm not kidding! Right, Aina? It looked like a guy. And then, she told me a few stories about him. and then, I told her that if I got the same group as him, it'll be DISASTER! HORRIBLE and blah blah! Cause Bilal doesn't seem to listen people's ideas, which makes me feel like he thinks that he's great enough to boast! Hey, bro, you just got 83%! Don't be too boast, will you? Huh, if you want to boast, just go to 1A or 1B or 1C or 1D or 1G or 1K! Not 1J! He should've listened to what other members said! Don't act like he's perfect! Oh my, you're just got 83% yet you think you're the best?! G.T.H. It's too rude? Sorry, but with him, I won't be nice. NO WAY!
I don't know what is his ranking in the class but from what I guess, I think he's not in the top 10. So, don't boast! Also, when Syauqi asked what is 'kegunaan' in English, he didn't even answer that I have to answer it. Such a stingy guy! A few days ago, you boasted about getting A in English and just now, you became a stingy guy. What are you, actually? Can't you stick to one personality? You know, when I answered the question, I saw Bilal sat at the table with a BOAST face! OMG, I felt like I wanna punch his face!
And then, in the class, Aina said, if you told him that he's boast or whatsoever, he'll raise his eyebrow. See that? He'll raise his eyebrow!
Just remembered that Aina, once, warned me about how great he is in English. Hehehe... Yeah, he's great in English but not in other subjects. So, I wanna write a message to him. IN MALAY. Since he's TOO GOOD in English, I guess I should just write a message for him in Malay.
Assalammualaikum, pakcik. Haaa... Kau x payah lah nak belagak sgt. Macam kau terer sgt. Let's just see next exam. Baru dapat A BI, dah belagak mcm dapat straight A pula. The way kau tengok kita, mcm kita ni bodoh sangat! I still remembered yang hari tu kau tengok aku then, buat muka ntah apa-2 tu! Gi blah lah. Jgn buat muka mcm tu dekat aku. Aku x suka lah. Nak buat, pergi buat kat orang lain. Also, kau jgn lah perasan yang kau sorang je terer English. Sorry sikit eh? Jgn perasan! An also, jgn kedekut ilmu! My teacher always cakap, kalau kita bg dia 1, kita dapat 10! Tapi xper lah, ko x nak bg kita 1, ko x dpt 10 tu. Hmmm... X nak tulis panjang-2. So, assalammualaikum.
Kasar kan? Saya bukannya selalu kasar macam ni. X de lah. Saya jarang kasar mcm ni. Selalunya, saya kasar mcm ni bila saya x suka org tu je. Saya baik ke ngan Syauqi, Faris semua tu kan? Kan, abang? BLUEWK! Abang! HAHA XD. Nisa, ingat lagi xdi masa nak balik awk ckp, "cepatlah abang." Sebab dia x bg salam lagi masa nak balik tu. HAHA XD. Best dgr awak cakap macam tu. Abang~ Abang~ Abang~ Also, Nisa suruh saya bayangkan yang MH suruh saya panggil dia 'Abang'. HAHA XD. Jawapan saya, x nak lah. Saya lagi rela panggil Faris abang drpd panggil MH abang! Kenapa? Sebab... Faris tu tinggi. Bukan saya cakap MH tu x tinggi... X! MH tu tinggi gak! Saya tinggi dia punya mata je kott. *pendeknya saya* But Faris lgy tinggi, rasanya. Also, Faris ni mcm ade sifat yang cool tau~ Memang best! Saya suka kalau dia ngan Syauqi tu mcm bergaduh. Mmg nampak childish giler diaorg berdua tu. MCFC. Oh yeah... Tapi kan, kalau nak lagi tinggi lagi, Saiful Hadi lah. But since Hadi tu lahir bulan 5, sama mcm saya, so, mmg no way lah saya panggil dia 'abang'. Dia lahir brp haribulan 5 eh? 7 ke? Yang saya ingat, dia lahir sebelum saya and Hamizah.
Okay lah, dah pagi dah nih. So, assalammualaikum and adios!
PAST ♥ FUTURE
|
The Angel♥
Links♥
Fanfics♥
Entries
_______________________________________
Bubblehye
Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel
_______________________________________
Say YO
_______________________________________
Sing With Me

_______________________________________
Big Claps
Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Angel of Blue Diamond Saturn!
Mine ;
Name : A!da $abr!na
Nicknames : A!da/$abr!na/Angel/BDA/Blue Diamond Angel/Alien/Dodo/Clown/Aidada/Chanyeol's Wifey
Korean name : Park Angelina
Birthday : 14th May 1999
State : EXO Planet, Earth, Saturn
Status : Officially taken by Chanyeol
Likes ;
☆ Kpop
☆ Chanyeol
☆ Blogging
☆ McFlurry Oreo
☆ Geronimo Stilton
☆ Fanfics
☆ Rapping
Hates ;
☆ Anons
☆ Copypasters
☆ Kpop haters
☆ Haters
☆ Annoying person
☆ Liars
Facts ;
◕‿◕ Currently studying in SMART◕‿◕ I express my feelings through fictions◕‿◕ Sometimes I think I'm good in writing and sometimes I think I'm not◕‿◕ Deep inside me, I want to write an English novel on my own◕‿◕ Creating posters is one of my hobbies actually◕‿◕ Love to read English novels but never really finish reading every word in them◕‿◕ I can get so touched when I read sad fictions◕‿◕ I love to collect quotes from fictions◕‿◕ I only read angst fictions- kinda◕‿◕ Wish I can be fluent in Arabic, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and Urdu ASAP◕‿◕ I don't really like to do the same thing over and over again. Get sick of it seriously◕‿◕ I have flaws but I'm thankful for that◕‿◕ I want someone who doesn't care about me embarrassing myself. Example: If I accidentally make fun of myself, then he would laugh and then he would say things like "haha you're so embarrassing but who cares? My love for you won't ever change." Cheesy enough heh?◕‿◕ And I want that someone to love me for being random. Example: When I write about random things out of the topic we're talking about, he would be saying things like, oh you're so random, why do I like you in the first place and such. Too cheesy I kennot◕‿◕ Sometimes I talk too much◕‿◕ I am so not romantic but I love romantic things but I'm so geli with all those romance thingy
"Capture well the moment because it is evanescent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Blue Strawberry Chingus !

Sya-Syahirah | Ana Marlina | Ana Min-Ji | My Lost Star | You're Cold, I like! | Loving You Secretly | Can't You See? | Blue Diamond Angel | Chanyeol's Wifey | ASK BDA
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Stories of De Angel

I express my feelings by writing stories.
Synopsis !
Prologue !
Chapter 1 !
Chapter 2 !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 My Asianfanfics Fictions
My Lost Star !
Can't You See? !
Coming soon !
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Recommended Fanfics
My Crazy Hot Aliens !
My Crazy Hot Aliens II: The Invasion !
My Arranged Marriage with EXO-K's Sehun !
A Taste Of Your Own Medicine !
Murder In The Dark !
Yellow Dahlias !
Love Letters !
Coming Soon !
THE GUY THAT I HATE THE MOST
So, if you read my last post just now, I told you about Bilal. Yes, the guy that I hate. Ummm.. I really wanna replace the hate word with just dislike but nah, I can't! Cause he's just so annoying!
Lemme just tell you the story so that I won't hate him that much.
From the moment he stepped into my class, I thought, "who in the earth is he?" He didn't even knock the door or say "assalammualaikum"! See that? He didn't do it! So, I was like... Such an ignorant guy. Then, he told the teacher that he's Bilal, the new 1J student. And then, I thought, great. Bilal, the new guy? WTH. Just think... He's just a new 1J student yet, he didn't even knocked the door! What kind of boy he is?
FLASHBACK
"Okay, class, blah blah blah blah" the teacher was teaching BM. Suddenly, a guy with his school bag entered the class without even knocking. He then talked to the teacher and she introduced him as Bilal, our new classmate. In my mind, I thought... Huh...
Bilal was supposed to sit at the back for awhile but then, Puan Wani told him to sit beside Syauqi at the front. Huh, another boy at the front.
END OF THE FLASHBACK
After that, when we got English papers, people said that Bilal got A - 83%. I said okay. I wasn't really happy with the fact that he got A for English but what could I do?
Days passed. Our new English teacher divided us into 6 groups. I got Group 4, same with Syauqi. While Bilal and Nisa got Group 3. When we were discussing about the answers, I didn't really remember how can Syauqi talked something about Bilal. He said, "benci aku duduk sebelah dia. Dia belagak dapat A BI. Dia cakap kat aku, aku dapat A BI, dapat A! Aku geram sgt, aku pun cakap, aku dpt 99% Mathematics. Then, dia terus senyap." Asy and I laughed. HAHA XD. Seriously, it's just so embarrassing! Serve u right!
Then, after English period, Nisa went to her table and she looked very mad! Somewhat like a stress girl. I asked her why and she said, "Bilal lah!" He drew a robot but that robot looked like a gardener! Seriously, I'm not kidding! Right, Aina? It looked like a guy. And then, she told me a few stories about him. and then, I told her that if I got the same group as him, it'll be DISASTER! HORRIBLE and blah blah! Cause Bilal doesn't seem to listen people's ideas, which makes me feel like he thinks that he's great enough to boast! Hey, bro, you just got 83%! Don't be too boast, will you? Huh, if you want to boast, just go to 1A or 1B or 1C or 1D or 1G or 1K! Not 1J! He should've listened to what other members said! Don't act like he's perfect! Oh my, you're just got 83% yet you think you're the best?! G.T.H. It's too rude? Sorry, but with him, I won't be nice. NO WAY!
I don't know what is his ranking in the class but from what I guess, I think he's not in the top 10. So, don't boast! Also, when Syauqi asked what is 'kegunaan' in English, he didn't even answer that I have to answer it. Such a stingy guy! A few days ago, you boasted about getting A in English and just now, you became a stingy guy. What are you, actually? Can't you stick to one personality? You know, when I answered the question, I saw Bilal sat at the table with a BOAST face! OMG, I felt like I wanna punch his face!
And then, in the class, Aina said, if you told him that he's boast or whatsoever, he'll raise his eyebrow. See that? He'll raise his eyebrow!
Just remembered that Aina, once, warned me about how great he is in English. Hehehe... Yeah, he's great in English but not in other subjects. So, I wanna write a message to him. IN MALAY. Since he's TOO GOOD in English, I guess I should just write a message for him in Malay.
Assalammualaikum, pakcik. Haaa... Kau x payah lah nak belagak sgt. Macam kau terer sgt. Let's just see next exam. Baru dapat A BI, dah belagak mcm dapat straight A pula. The way kau tengok kita, mcm kita ni bodoh sangat! I still remembered yang hari tu kau tengok aku then, buat muka ntah apa-2 tu! Gi blah lah. Jgn buat muka mcm tu dekat aku. Aku x suka lah. Nak buat, pergi buat kat orang lain. Also, kau jgn lah perasan yang kau sorang je terer English. Sorry sikit eh? Jgn perasan! An also, jgn kedekut ilmu! My teacher always cakap, kalau kita bg dia 1, kita dapat 10! Tapi xper lah, ko x nak bg kita 1, ko x dpt 10 tu. Hmmm... X nak tulis panjang-2. So, assalammualaikum.
Kasar kan? Saya bukannya selalu kasar macam ni. X de lah. Saya jarang kasar mcm ni. Selalunya, saya kasar mcm ni bila saya x suka org tu je. Saya baik ke ngan Syauqi, Faris semua tu kan? Kan, abang? BLUEWK! Abang! HAHA XD. Nisa, ingat lagi xdi masa nak balik awk ckp, "cepatlah abang." Sebab dia x bg salam lagi masa nak balik tu. HAHA XD. Best dgr awak cakap macam tu. Abang~ Abang~ Abang~ Also, Nisa suruh saya bayangkan yang MH suruh saya panggil dia 'Abang'. HAHA XD. Jawapan saya, x nak lah. Saya lagi rela panggil Faris abang drpd panggil MH abang! Kenapa? Sebab... Faris tu tinggi. Bukan saya cakap MH tu x tinggi... X! MH tu tinggi gak! Saya tinggi dia punya mata je kott. *pendeknya saya* But Faris lgy tinggi, rasanya. Also, Faris ni mcm ade sifat yang cool tau~ Memang best! Saya suka kalau dia ngan Syauqi tu mcm bergaduh. Mmg nampak childish giler diaorg berdua tu. MCFC. Oh yeah... Tapi kan, kalau nak lagi tinggi lagi, Saiful Hadi lah. But since Hadi tu lahir bulan 5, sama mcm saya, so, mmg no way lah saya panggil dia 'abang'. Dia lahir brp haribulan 5 eh? 7 ke? Yang saya ingat, dia lahir sebelum saya and Hamizah.
Okay lah, dah pagi dah nih. So, assalammualaikum and adios!
|