Sunday, March 11, 2012 | 12:23 AM | 0 Alien
The clock showed 7.30 a.m. Rays of the sun hit someone's face as he flinched a bit.
"Donghyun-ah, Donghyun-ah, ireona [wake up]"
his mom shook his muscular body.
"Hmmmm" he nodded lazily as he was pushed by
his mom towards the bathroom.
--------------------
"Hurry up, will you?" Mrs. Kim shouted from
the kitchen the moment she realized that her handsome son was not there with
her, in the kitchen.
"Okay, okay" Donghyun said, still trying to
tie his shoe laces.
"Done" he said to himself and walked towards
his gorgeous mom. He gave her a peck on the cheek and turned around.
"Aren't you going to eat this?"
"I'm late, mom. Bye" he said.
"Since when do you care about it?" she was
surprised. Donghyun was never like this before.
"Since today. I wanna be the best student, you
know! It's my senior year! So, bye. I'm going" with that, he ran all the
way towards the best school in Seoul.
As soon as he reached the gate, he was stopped by a
discipline teacher. Mr. Kim Heechul.
"Well, well, well... Kim Donghyun. Still haven't
change?" Donghyun gave him a sheepish smile.
"Why don't you just quit this school and open a
new school that starts at 2 p.m.? You're rich, right? Seriously I'm tired of
looking at your face now" Donghyun just kept a poker face while tapping
his right foot.
"Hmmmm.... Can I get in now?"
"Sure. Make sure you won't late again tomorrow,
okay?" Donghyun just shrugged.
--------------------
"Stupid old man. Who cares about it?"
Donghyun mumbled as he walked towards his class.
"Oh yeah. Right! I'm going to change. Babo me!
How can I forget about it?" he shook his head as he smiled sheepishly at
how stupid he was. Suddenly... BAMMMM!
"Ouch" he groaned in pain as he rubbed his
forehead.
"Darn you, wall!" He was busy cursing the
wall that he didn't realize that the principal was right behind him.
"Kim. Donghyun. Off. To. My. Office. Now."
Donghyun turned around. He gulped.
Look at what
you've done, Kim Donghyun!
He thought as he bit his bottom lips, heading to the office.
--------------------
"This is just so sickening! I can't understand a
thing!" A girl with pink ribbon on her straight dark brown hair said,
pouting.
"Hey, chill! It's not like we're gonna face the
stupid exam tomorrow." A friend of her said as both of them walked towards
the toilet.
"Sica-ah, I heard that your cousin is good in
Maths."
"Huh? Nicole? Oh my... Even if gets 120% in
Maths, I won't ask her to tutor me! Ewww" the girl that was called Sica by
her friend said while washing her hands. She looked at the mirror.
"Or will I?" she asked herself. I want to show him that I'm good in Maths but... Uhhh... Sica bit her
bottom lip.
"What's wrong?" Her friend asked her after
she realized her weird look.
"Huh? Nothing, sweety. Let's just go" Sica
pulled her friend's hand out of the toilet. Unfortunately, the moment she
walked out of it, she bumped into a guy.
"Ouch! Ahhhh!! Darn you!" Sica shouted as
she puffed her cheeks in anger.
"Sorry. I don't-" that guy stopped talking.
He was surprised to see his dream girl right in front of his eyes. He gulped.
"What? Sorry? You're crazy!" Sica shouted
and she was about to hit that guy but with the help of her friend, she couldn't
hit him.
"Seriously, I am sorry!"
"Yeah... Whatever" she said, dragging her
best friend with her.
"Jessica Jung! Mianhaeyo! [I'm sorry] Mianhae!
Mianhae!" that guy yelled. Jessica stopped and turned around.
"Okay. Just stop apologizing, will you? I'm
getting annoyed."
--------------------
It was 10.45 p.m. Donghyun was still awake.
"Huh... No one to chat with" he said to
himself as he scrolled down. Suddenly, someone online! JUNG NICOLE.
Donghyun looked at her picture. She looks familiar,
he thought. Who is she?
!@#$%^&*()
Sorry for the boring chapter! Minahae! Jeongmal mianhae! I'm running out of ideas! Can't find a suitable song for this chapter! It's a fail, right? *Adnan Sempit 2* It's a fail, it's a fail.
Seriously, ahhh... Mianhae! *bows 999999999999999999x*
Please bear with me until the final chapter!
Love <3
- BDA
*Dah lama x tulis fanfics, mmg gini lah jadi nya. Sorry again*


