Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, March 16, 2012 | 12:33 PM | 0 Alien
What is your full name?
Full name? Angelina Jessica binti A. F. bin Zulkifly bin Mohd Nasir bin Mohd Amin.

When is your birthday?
14th May 

Where do you live?
Earth. Where else? 

Do you have siblings? How many?
4, including me.

What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
Huh? Hmm... The moment when my teacher transformed me into an old woman!!! 

What is your favorite food?
Favorite food? Ice-cream? He3x... Maybe sushi??

What is your favorite Drink?
Nescafe cause I feel calm after I drink it.

What is your favorite color?
Should I really answer that? BLUE.

What is your favorite book?
My favorite question is here! GERONIMO STILTON! 

Who is your favorite author?
Don't know. The one who writes Geronimo Stilton. 

What is your favorite song?
Kpop songs. Various. Okay, maybe Heaven?

What is your favorite movie?
None. 

Who do you love most in the world?
Myself. Kidding. Of course my mom.

Are you in a relationship?
Yup. In a relationship with this Heaven song. 

Do you have a crush on someone?
*nodded* 

What is your best friend's name?
Qistina.

What do you like most in guys?
His kindness. Maybe his smile or eyes. 

Do you have pets?
Yes but... Unfortunately, it's missing now. When I came home yesterday, I didn't even see it. 

Who do you look like?
Huh? HAHA XD. Molla... Someone told me that I look like a Chinese girl. Well, my ex-classmates (1G) told me that my face is so familiar.

What color is your hair?
Black and kinda dark brown.

What is your religion?
Islam.

If you could change your name, what would it be?
I don't wanna change it. But if I have to, maybe I'll change my name into Safiya Ariana. <-- the name in my story

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Vanilla.

What would your ideal man be like?
The guy who can lead me to the right path and the guy that can make me laugh, smile and calm.

How many languages do you speak?
I just speak 2 languages. Malay and English. 

What shampoo do you use?
Whoaaa... Herbal essences.
 


What type of person are you, in your own words?
I'm a bipolar. But mostly, I'm quiet. When I'm quiet, the mysterious side of me comes. And when it comes, some people say that I look like a bad girl. But sometimes, when I have the mood to talk, people will say I'm a nice and good girl. Ade gak orang cakap saya ni macam ustazah. 

How would your friends describe you?
My friends? I'm talkative, childish and crybaby. :P

What do you like to do for fun?
Dancing and singing! 

Do you have any allergies?
*nodded* Just found it out yesterday. I'm allergic to squids! Sotong! Hate it cause it affects my cheeks. Now, it's red and red and red! Benci sotong!

What does your name mean?
lucky and patient

Where would you like to live?
In a place where I can meet my idols and best friends and family.

Do you want to get married?
Maybe? 

Do you want to have kids?
Uhhhh.... Do I? Maybe... *after awhile* Okay, I want to have kids.

What do you hate most in a person?
The way he talks and acts. 

Where would your dream vacation be?
Korea! 

What is your favorite animal?
Cats!

What is your phobia?
Phobia? Fire! Api, api! Ingat lagi masa nak tutup api tu, tetibe je api tu jadi besar. Nasib baik x kena tangan. Sejak tu, saya terus x masak! Eh? Saya mana reti masak. Just tolong mama masak telur tu, boleh lah. 

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google