Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, March 6, 2012 | 9:06 PM | 0 Alien
1) What do you love about yourself?
My mysterious side and my eyes.


2) A guy that you want to be close with.
Him.


3) Something that you always say.
"AWAK"


4) What is the best moment for this month?
The moment when I saw him at the.......


5) Why is it the best moment for this month?
Because he smiled when I saw him. Not really sure if he smiles at me at that time or not.


6) If you can propose your crush, where will it be?
The beach, at night. 


7) Have you ever kissed your crush?
Nope. Bukan muhrim lah. Berdosa!


8) Name 3 subjects that you love.
English, Mathematics, Agama.


9) Your favorite color to wear?
BLACK!


10) Where is your home located at?
Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia, Earth.


11) What is your phone number?
013-9536559. HAHA XD. Just kidding. My phone number? Next year. 


12) Do you act differently in front of your crush?
Maybe or maybe not? I don't know.


13) What is your talent?
How can I know? Singing? My voice - FAIL! Dancing? My legs are hurt. Rapping? No mood. 


14) Your natural hair color?
Black or dark brown? Maybe dark brown.


15) Your hairstyle?
?? Wavy? Straight? I don't know. Mostly, it's wavy.


16) Do you still remember the date when you liked your crush?
Yup. 6/2/12. Oh? It's already a month! 


17) What is your favorite song for now?
Suki Low - Terlalu Mencintaimu. That song is just so amazing! 


18) The best quote for you?
When I see you smile and know that it's not for me, that's when I want you to be mine. Naekkeo haja? Naekkeo haja? Naega neol saranghae oh. *sing Infinite's Be Mine*


19) Who is your bias?
L of Infinite.


20) Do you watch anime/cartoon?
Yup. I watch it everyday.


21) What do you think of yourself?
I'm random~


22) How will you rate your voice?
10/10? Kidding! Probably 5/10.


23) What do you usually drink?
Coke


24) What is your habit?
Sticking out 1/8 of my tongue to my right side. 


25) Do you have piercings? If have, where are they?
Yup. Do I really need to tell you that? Urgh....


26) Who is your first love?
Allah.


27) Who is the guy that you still kiss his cheeks/ lips?
My dad, my youngest brother and.................. my uncle (my dad's brother).


28) Do you watch pg 18 movies?
No, of course not. I'm 13!


29) What is your reaction when your crush suddenly holds your hand?
I'm going to be so surprise for sure. When I'm surprise, I'll just stay still. And when I get back to the reality, I'll pull my hand and bowed to him a bit and then, walked away. You know, I have the habit of bowing a bit to people. 


30) What is the name of the perfume that you're still using?
PLAYBOY. DKNY GOLDEN DELICIOUS. That DKNY is my mom's but sometimes, I use it when I forget to use my perfume cause I'm lazy to go back to my room. That PLAYBOY perfume is mine but... I don't want a playboy. No, no, no~ *sing Nine Muses's No Playboy*


31) Where are you now?
Still in Earth. But I'm going to Saturn in a few hours!


32) What are you doing now?
Finishing this thing.


33) What is your current mood?
Sleepy. Warghhhh *yawn* When can I sleep?


34) Are you living a happy life?
Maybe?


35) Are your parents still together?
They are still together. Who says they don't?


36) Which one do you prefer? A box of jewelry or true love?
A box of jewelry. Why? Because if he is my true love, then, he'll be mine, even though I choose that box of jewelry over him.


37) Who is the one that makes you laugh today?
Ustaz Sovri, I guess? 


38) Hot weather or rain?
RAIN!


39) Do you prefer to study in a school of idols or study in a school of your best friends?
Study in a school of my best friends!


40) Are you smart or pretty?
I'm SMART! I wanna be pretty! 


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google