Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, February 10, 2012 | 4:04 PM | 0 Alien
Today, I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then, I realized - I was thinking about you.





I don't know what is up with me right now. The more I try to hate you, the more I love you. What should I do? Just now, I caught myself smiling for no reason. That's crazy! How can you replace L's place in my heart?! Ahhhh, I hate u! *pout*


I've never imagine something like this before! Why? Why? I go to school not to fall for someone but I did! Darn it! *dah mula dah tulis perkataan gitu. Astaghfirullah*


I am pathetic, right? Why do I still like him when he doesn't really notice me? Aigoo, bila dgr lagu ______ nih, rse nak tulis bende2 yg ................ ^^


Okay, actually, I was happy a few moments ago.
And now, I'm heartbroken. Bukan la heartbroken sgt, sikit je.


Haha XD. But x leh bgtau heartbroken psl ape. 


Oh oh, jap.


Dah elok dah la. He3x XD .


Back back back.


Heartbroken lagi nih! 


Aisyy .. What is wrong with me right now? 


X kesah la. Nak gi try something jap. Bye and assalammualaikum.

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google