Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, February 9, 2012 | 6:06 PM | 0 Alien


Oh My Gawd! *still amaze*

Still can't believe what I saw just now!! Seriously, I feel like I wanna shout right now! *shout of happiness*

Okay.... *back to normal*

I'm back, yo! Oh yeah, lupa bagi salam. 

Assalammualaikum and holla ~ How r u ? X sabar sgt nk tulis smpai lupa nak bg salam...

When I was walking just now, I saw him! He was just so damn charismatic, handsome and... blah blah. I can't describe how great he is in my eyes! Seriously, I'm crazy now. Crazy over him!

Back to the story... When I saw him, he was drinking some water with his friends. And there I was, looking at him for a few seconds before I walked away. Gile nak tgk dia lame-2? Nanti dia perasan, mati kang x.x

I just can't take my eyes off him, you know! If only I can stare at him for just a minute, I'll be grateful! I mean... very very very grateful! 

Seriously, I think I'm crazy now. I've tried to push this feeling away but.... I can't! But no, this is NOT LOVE! I'm sure!!! Only 50% sure....

.
.
.
.

Eiii... apelah... Baru 2 bulan sekolah dah suka someone!!! Aisyyy... I really hate this feeling!
If only I can turn back time.... 
I.
WON'T.
EVER.
LIKE.
HIM.

Again, I repeat...

I WON'T EVER LIKE HIM!

Kan dah susah? Asyik nak tgk dia je... Asyik blushing je kaloo ckp/ingat psl dia... Tapi kn, klu blushing pon, bukannye org perasan. Sebab my cheeks mmg dah pink2 sikit pon mcm pakai blusher... -belagak sekejap-

Kadang-2, rasa mcm diri ni hopeless je. Asyik hope yg saye dpt jumpa dia. Uhh... Kali ni la yg sye rse plg ntah apa-2 sepanjang 13 taon nih. Kalau dulu, even klu sye suka someone, sye x akn hope nak tgk dieorg sll but kali ni.... mmg always nk tgk dia je. But kn, klu boleh, sye lagi nk tgk L drpd dia. Haha, maklumlah, I'm eLement!

Tadi, mse KH, kita belajar psl alatan tangan for the second time. *second time for Faten, Atiqah & I*
Pastu, cg ckp psl sesiku L. Hahaha. Then, I said to my friend, 

"Babe, aku nampak something" *This girl doesn't like to say 'awk-sye' with me*
"Ape dia?"
"L" 
"Eihhh.. Apelah ko nih. L aje yg ko tau"
"Mmg la. L je lahh. Pastu, sape lagi?"

.
.
.

Then, tadi, mase dlm kelas, my friend called me L - just to make me shut my mouth up. HAHA XD

Ok lah. That's all for today. Tired , gonna take a quick nap Zzzzz ~ But I'm sure my mom won't let me! So, I'm gonna take a shower and do my hw. 



PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google