Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, February 24, 2012 | 6:33 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.

Do you notice it? New song for my blog! 

Title: The DJ is mine
Singers: Wonder Girls ft. School Gyrls

This song is just so great! I've been addicted to this song since the first time I heard it which was 13 January 2012, I guess? Well, a few days after WG revealed the MV. 

Wanna sing-a-long?

This is the lyrics : 


He is mine
I’m the only thing on his mind
He thinks about me all the time
He got my love on rewind

Nobody treats him like I do
There’s no party I’m not in the booth
My song keeps his heart in tune like bada dadada dumdum
He loves me and I love him too
He plays me all the night through
He keeps me spinning and grinning
And grinning over from you singing lalalalalala

Everyday lalalalalala
He sings with me lalalalalala
He knows me, he holds me from introphase

Cause the DJ is mine and girl you’re wasting your time
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
The DJ is mine
My baby, my my baby baby (the DJ is mine)
My baby, my my baby baby
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
The DJ is mine

Girl please don’t you even try
My baby keeps me by his side
Even though you keep giving him the eye
He don’t even notice

Everyday lalalalalala
He sings with me lalalalalala
He knows me, he holds me from introphase

Cause the DJ is mine and girl you’re wasting your time
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
Cause the DJ is is mine and girl you’re wasting your time
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
The DJ is mine

I’m what he’s listening to, I’m blasting through his headphones
It’s me he’s falling in love with, yeah I got his head gone (head gone)
He can’t even answer the phone
My music keeps turning him on and on and on and on and on
He say, she say, I say I own the DJ
Stay at the top of his charts I am the air play, flyer than airplanes
I know you hear me, in case you didn’t, let let me reiterate
Let me re-, let me re-, let me reiterate

He is mine
I’m the only thing on his mind
He thinks about me all the time
He got my love on rewind

Cause the DJ is mine and girl you’re wasting your time
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
Cause the DJ is mine and girl you’re wasting your time
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
The DJ is mine
My baby, my my baby baby (the DJ is mine)
My baby, my my baby baby
He only rocks to my music, he loves the way I do it all night
The DJ is mine




Yeah, it's a very nice song, right?

I listened to it this morning (2.30 a.m.) cause I couldn't sleep. 

HAHA XD. Cause the DJ is mine. DJ mane plak ni, saya pon x tau. DJ L? HAHA XD. 

Jangan sape2 pon berani suka kat dia. Whoaa... Menggedik sekejap. No wonder lah Aishah and Zakirah cakap saya ni gedik. But diaorg lagi gedik. 

Paku dulang, paku serpih, 
Kata orang, dia yang lebih.

Saya x rasa saye ni gedik. HAHA XD. Cuba lah tanya Aina or Nisa or Izzati, saya ni gedik ke.... Or AiRah tu yang gedikkk?? InsyaAllah diaorg ckp saya x gedik. 

I'm the type of sweet and innocent girl lah dalam kelas. Masuk lif, tekan lif sendiri. But betul ape kn? Saya x de lah menggatal dgn orang laki. Kan kan??

He3x.. Sorry sorry. Saya mmg selalu mengarut je bila sakit ni. Kata Cg. Rohayu, mengarut dan mencarut. HAHA XD. Tapi saya x mencarut. X belajar pon guane cara nak mencarut. X nak pon belajar cara tu. Sekarang nih, gua tengah nak try belajar cakap cara bandar. 

Eh? Cara bandar ke? Ke cara kampung? HAHA XD. 

Teringat masa hari Rabu dua minggu lepas, I didn't even know what is BODY KATANG! But nasib baik kawan saya bgtau. Saya x reti bahasa-2 baru nih. Or to be exact, bahasa pasar. But kawan saya cakap, tu bukan bahasa pasar. Tu bahasa bandar. So, maksudnya, saya ni ketinggalan zaman lah. 

Saya memang jenis cakap formal - at least lebih formal lah drpd org yang cakap bahasa 'bandar' tu. I was taught by my parents to speak like that. Got a problem with it? Deal with me. 

Even my parents x reti bahasa-2 'bandar' nih. Diaorg memang jenis cakap formal kott. My mom kurang sikit ke'formal'an dia tuh but my dad mmg formal giler-2 nak mmpos lah! Saya punya ke'formal'an tu kurang sikit drpd my dad's. So, kiranya, saya ni yg kedua formal lah dalam keluarga. Seriously, saya mmg jenis ckp formal walaupun kadang-2 saya cakap perkataan 'giler' , 'giler nak mmpos' and lain-2. 


My mom lebih elok in Korean kott drpd perkataan-2 'bandar' yang baru nih. My mom mmg suka belajar bahasa but dia lebih elok in Malay, Indonesian and English! Dia boleh sleng Indon seyh! Jelez I. 

HAHA XD. Tetibe nak ber I-U I-U ni. Nak try jadi macam my grandma. Ber I-U I-U dengan kawan-2 dia. Seriously, mmg jelez nih. My grandma lagi high class lah! Even my mom pon x cakap I-U nih. Dia cakap kau-aku je. X main lah saya-awak or I-U nih. Geli makk...

Kakak saya selalu jugak cakap gitu. Benci makk... Or jelez makk... My sis mmg tau banyak pasal bahasa-2 'bandar' nih. But kalau orang tuh, dia lah no. 1! But bahasa 'bandar' dia kasar! X suka lah!

Contohkan, dia tulis : Ada org buat taik lah kat fb nih.

Macam ntah apa-2 je ayat tu. Moreover, dia siap tulis f**k , sh** and blah blah. Dia punya status and post lah yg paling kasar. Orang bandar ckp ape? **** ****? Kalau my parents dgr, confem kena marah. Silap-2, boleh dapat penampar free! HAHA XD.


Okay okay. Nak pegi rehat. 

Assalammualaikum and adios! *peace*





PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google