Sunday, February 19, 2012 | 10:00 PM | 0 Alien
When I walked beside you
My heart keeps
trembling the whole day though
Alone, thinking about
you
Always keeping the memories you marked
Even if we
accidentally meet each other
I will seemingly look
down
When you and I
surprisingly meet
I’ll only know to
expose a shy little smile
Do you understand it
now?
Do you see through my
heart now?
The love that comes
silently
Do you hear it now?
It was my love since
the beginning
That warmly shines on
my icy heart
The love that comes
to me step by step
Although I’m a bit
afraid
The one that moved
me, my love
Just like the rain,
disrupted my heart
My heart is already
in love
Missing you so
This should be love
-Translations of SarangInGulyo by Taeyeon and Sunny-
I love that translations! This song is great!
Okay, gonna do my hw.
Assalammualaikum.
Labels: Kpop, song, translations


