Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 | 11:37 PM | 0 Alien

I'm not his enemy,

I'm not his friend either,

Also, I'm not his lover,
Wife? Not in a million years.

I don't wanna be his enemy,
I try to be his friend,
I'm not into this love thing,
Married life? No way.

Don't care how much that I like him,
How much that I love him,
Never in my mind that,
I wanna be his lover.

To be his friend is enough,
More than enough, actually,
A friend can last forever,
But love?
Only true love will last until the last breathe.

No matter how much I love him,
Or how much I adore him,
If fate doesn't belong to us,
We won't last forever.

That's why I prefer us to be friends,
But, it's just a dream,
A dream that won't be a reality,
Cause in your eyes,
I'm just a stranger.



#NtahApa-2JeKan?

I made this spontaneously just now. Too boring doing the homework. I guess I gotta do my homework now.
Huh, agak-2, hari ni tido pukul brp? Kalau Aishah or Kirah bce skrang nih, mesti dieorg ckp, "Tido je tau". HAHA XD. Guys, saya x cukup tido. So, sebab tu lah saya suka je bila time tido. Kalau lah homework x ade, kn best? Sebab saya boleh tido! Average saya tido in a week - 5 hours.

Tu pon campor Sabtu and Ahad. Huh -,- , nak tidoooooo ~ Saya suka masa cikgu x masok kelas or x datang sebab saya boleh take a nap kejap. 

I'll try not to sleep when doing my hw today. HWAITING! CHAIYOKKKK! FIGHTING! Cheonsa?? BDA DAEBAK! LALALALA ~ Being random again~ LALALALALA.

 Okay, okay. Assalammualaikum. Gotta continue buat homework.

Labels: , , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google