Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 5:05 PM | 0 Alien
Day 4 : Your favorite Infinite cover


Tell me by WG! But I like SNSD's version more! Yuri rap mmg best mase tuh! Back to the Infinite version...
Suare Sungjong mmg fit lagu nih! Hahaha.. Suare Sungyeol pon same! Saye sbnarnye x sanggup nk tgk dieorg dance mcm nih exclue Sungjong. Hoya? Omona... Mmg x sanggup nak tgk. Kalau L lah, mmg tros x suke die la kalau gitu! But saye setia *InsyaAllah* ~

Bila dgr lagu nih, rase nak menari je. Tell me, tell me, te te te te tell me ~
Oh yeah, sye start mnt WG balik lps dgr lagu nih. Haha XD

I'm listening to it and I don't know what to write now. So, yeah, assalammualaikum and bubye ~

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google