Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 7:32 PM | 0 Alien


Day 1: Your favorite infinite member and why




So, hello and Assalammualaikum. 


This is my first day of Infinite 30 Days Challenge. Well, I actually want to do this a few months ago but back then, I was busy. So. now, when I'm not really busy, I'll just do it.




Q: Your favorite infinite member and why




A: Hmmm.. Should I really answer the question? Cuz I guess all of you know - L ! 
I love him because.... I don't know. No reason, maybe? When I love someone, I just love him. I don't need a reason           to love him!


But.... Since I'm a nice girl, lemme give you a reason...


1) Because he is NOBODY!




Do you get what I mean?? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOBODY IS PERFECT! Therefore, he's perfect!




PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google