Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | 7:02 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum and hollo! -teringat kat Fatin-

I was listening to music just now and then, I remembered something. This is about a friend of mine. Well, is she really a friend of mine? Maybe not. Just my classmate.... She's the type of loud and talkative girl, I guess..

Yesterday, when we were about to get the injection, I called Atiqah - "Adik!"
Tu panggil main-2 je kott. Tu pon, org tuh nak ckp, "Ewww..."

And the way she said that was just so damn 'gedik'! Alahai, x payah la kesah sgt pasal tuh. Saya cakap ngan Atiqah tu main-main je kott. Bukannya betul-2! Saya bukannye suka pon ade adik perempuan XP.


$%^&*

If you read my status, yeah.... I already dislike him! Yeay! But..... I have another problem. I like someone else! Omo, omo! That guy is not really handsome, I guess. Muka dia muka smart, muka orang pandai. He is tall, at least taller than me. That's all about him.

Well, you know, actually, I didn't really like him when the first time I saw him! I thought he was like a very strict and serious guy! Well, he was back then. But now.... hmmmm.... He's not like that anymore! I can see his playful side now XD.

Oh yeah! I forgot! Actually, he is quite annoying! Oh no... Let's just change the word 'quite' into 'so so so damn'. Again, actually, he is so so so damn annoying! His annoyance makes me laugh and mad at the same time. And that's what I like about him :D I don't really like a guy who is so serious and strict! No fun, la man!


Ingatkn nk sambong lagi but x de mase. Nak kene tunggu azan Maghrib, then, buka puasa. Okay-2, assalammualaikum.

*edited*

Sambong2x... Then, saya and Aina ade cakap pasal Izzati. Izzati, kita bukan mengata awk. Just puji awak. Dia cakap, awk ade bakat dlm leadership nih. Jelez sye. He3x.... Tapi cuma awak tu baik sgt lah. Macam tadi yang Aina suruh awak marah tuh, sebenarnye, Aishah cerite kat sye awk marah Zakirah but mase awk marah tu awk senyum. As in... WOW! Seriously... WOW! Even kalau saye pon... sye x akn marah org sambil tersenyum. Macam org yg wire otak die dah putus je. He3x... Jgn marah lah. Saya rse better kalau awk garang sikit. Sikit je, jgn byk. 0.0000001% je.

Kalau saye, since saye ni ade aura yg mcm... gelap sikit bile saye marah, so, mmg confem la sye x senyum. And mmg confem lah org x akn ckp saye baik lps sye marah tuh. Kene ejek ade lah... Teringat pulak mase zaman-2 dekat sk dulu. Selalu je kene ejek ketam. Nak buat mcm mne? Redha je lah. I was born this way kn?? Dah mmg garang n tegas dr dulu. But my garang and tegas side tuh jarang keluar. 


$%^&*

I should write in English from now on. Why? Because I just read my old posts and I realized that I write 3/4 of them in English! Wow... Seriously, I really should write in English now~ Hmmm... I gotta do my hw now. Asslammualaikum :D


Labels: , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google