Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, February 23, 2012 | 8:17 PM | 0 Alien
WARNING! Ayat ntah apa-2 yang overload! Don't read this if you don't like jiwang-2 thing.

-eh? saya pon x suka jiwang-2 jugak... So, x payah tulis lha-

He....
The first guy that I like in that school,
The guy that melted my cold heart,
The heart that was closed for any other guy except L.


He....
The guy that makes my heart beats fast,
The guy that makes me always wanna go to school,
Makes me always smile.


He....
The guy that makes me cry,
After 3 months I don't cry,
The guy that changes me,
Into a loyal girl.




This is a one-sided love story. 


I like him. I care about him. I think about him. I dream about him.


BUT.....


He never likes me. He never cares about me. He never thinks about me. He never dreams about me. 


NEVER.....


I never want to be his lover. I just wanna be his friends. Chatting with him is a choice. Seeing his smile is a fate. Being his friend is a wish come true.






Sometimes, I ask myself.


Why did I like him in the first place? Why did I care about him? Why did I always hoping? 


AND......


WHY AM I SO PATHETIC?




He doesn't like me at all! But why am I still hoping?




You!
Kenapa awak buat saya macam ni? Saya x suka perasaan ni tapi, what can I do? Saya x boleh buang perasaan saya kat awak! 



Okay lah. Korang baca? Meluat? Kan dah bagi warning tadi. Saya pon meluat gak baca ni. Macam ntah apa-2 je. Daripada spend beberapa minit buat nih, lebih baik tidur, kan? Macam x caya lah saya tulis benda-2 macam ni! Anyway, ni baru tulis masa x de mood. Kalau lah saya ada mood nk tulis benda-2 yg mcm nih, confem panjang n lebih meluat korang baca. Kalau Q baca nih, mesti dia cakap, "Eii.. Awak ni jiwang sangat lah."


Okay lah. Lepas tulis benda yg ntah apa-2 nih, tros jd pening. Nak rehat maaa... Omo~ My head apaaaaa! Someone, please help me... JEBAL!!! 


Ahh.. neomu apaaaa... manhi apaaaa... *nyanyi lagu T-ara*


Okay, assalammualaikum.




-will always say and write Assalammualaikum now. No more Hello, InsyaAllah. Wanna be a true muslimah. Tapi x pakai tudung labuh. Tunggu next year baru sye pakai tudung labuh-


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google