Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Thursday, February 16, 2012 | 9:37 PM | 0 Alien
Assalammualaikum.


Yeah.. I'll just write in English for post. Well, you know, I just realized something a few hours ago. Most of the people I adore have 'F' in their name. 



Example : Zulkifly - my grandpa. I do adore him. He is the best!
              : ***** - He is the first guy I ever liked!
              : ***** - He is the last guy I liked!
              : Dato' Dr Hj. Mohd. Fadzilah Kamsah 


And so on ~ Just don't wanna list them all. Too busy -lazy, actually-


Oh yeah. Right! I just remembered something! Shauqi, my classmate is the first same-age-guy ever that I say 'awk-sye' in real life. Well, I've said 'awk-sye' with my brother's friends and my dongsaengs. But I've never said 'awk-sye' with a boy who is the same age as me. Why? Because my ex-classmates who are boys are just so damn blah blah blah --'


We always say 'kau-aku' even though I really hate it. And yeah... I say 'kau-aku' with Zakirah because she doesn't like to say 'awk-sye'. As in... seriously? That's wow.... I've tried to say 'awk-sye' with her but since she hates it, I just call her 'adik' instead. 


Back to my story of Shauqi is the blah blah guy that I ever say 'awk-sye', it started when I just wanted to imitate Aina. Aina said 'awk-sye' with him. So, I just tried it playfully. 


I said,
"Shauqi, saya kannn....." paused. I really didn't know what to say after that.


HAHA XD. And that's how he became the first same-age-guy ever that I say 'awk-sye'. 

When we were in bengkel KH -seriously, I don't know what is it called in English. Babo me- , Shauqi and Naufal sat at the same table as Qistina, Aina and I. Well, we've tried to make them blah to another table a few times but still... urghh... None of the girls wanted to change place with them! So, in the end, we gotta sit with them. At first, Shauqi sat beside me. Then, I told Aina to change place with him but maybe she didn't understand what I say so, she just stayed at her place. Then, Shauqi said back to her, "you sit here, I sit there." Then, he said to Qistina, "saya ----------- awok ------" (don't remember what did he say). And then, they changed place. 


A few moments later, Qistina said, "I really hate guys that say 'awk-sye'." HAHAHA XD. 


Okay then. Assalammualaikum and paipai! Annyeong and adios! -out-

Labels: , ,


PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google