Wednesday, February 1, 2012 | 8:09 PM | 0 Alien
Day 1 : Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life isSo, read that thing above. Do you get it? I'm sure all of you understand it, right?
Technically, I'm single.
I am single and I'm still single until I'm 20+ y/o. I won't date anyone. Even if I love someone, I still won't date him! Why?
Because COUPLE is HARAM!
I don't know why but many people just don't really care about it! There's a guy named *tuttt* , even though he knows that couple is haram, he still asks me to be his girlfriend (many times). Yuckss *vomit*
Emotionally, I'm taken because in my heart, I'll always be his girl even if he doesn't know at all.
About that sentence above... Yeah, emotionally, I'm taken. Who is the mysterious guy that takes my heart?
Let's just call him MH *Mysterious Heart*
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Single life? I'm happy ~ LALALALA


