Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | 7:34 PM | 0 Alien
Day 1 : Introduce, recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting factsMy name is..... Call me Miss Angel. 13 y/o. I'm a muslim girl. I don't bite.... I'm friendly, I guess? He3x... I'm shy, to be exact. So, yeah... Let's continue to my 15 interesting facts!
15 interesting facts that you might not know about me.........
1) I hate insects! Ewwww... They are soo creepy! I'll scream whenever I find them! Takot nih....
2) I always talk in English when I mumble something ~
3) So damn awkward in meeting new people cuz I'm shy! But I'm friendly, actually ^_^
4) I don't like studying at home / doing revision. Selame 13 tahun nih, saya penah buat revision satu kali je.
5) I don't tell my parents about my secrets and my crush. A-W-K-W-A-R-D!
6) Habit : Sticking out 1/3 of my tongue to the right side.
7) I always brainwash my best friends
8) I'm looking for a new best friend. I've found 3 girls who are suit to be my bf but... hmm..
9) I used to be emotional but now.... I'm emotionless. Mostly when my friends are not with me.
10) I don't really show my death glare but when I show it.... It kinda looks like my lover's glare.
11) I hate people when they chat with me then they type, 'boleh jd giler aku layan ka'. Seriously, you're crazy. You're the one who typed 'hi' first and then, you wanna type that to me? OMG! Just G.T.H!
12) People can't tell if I hate them or not because my fake smile looks the same as my original smile.
13) I can look innocent & naive and I can look like a badass. Some people told me that I looked like a bad girl when I was 12 y/o.
14) I used to love taking selca but now.... the camera is so big that I can't hold it with only one hand! Camera kecik tu mama pegang...
15) I'm now trying to make poster for my fan fictions (fanfics).
Here is my first poster for my ff :
So, assalammualaikum and adios!


