Saturday, January 28, 2012 | 2:20 AM | 0 Alien
Pick 10 idols in K-pop.
01 Kwangmin
02 Donghyun
03 Jessica
04 Hwayoung
05 Nicole
06 Myungsoo
07 Doojoon
08 Onew
09 Sandeul
10 Niel
02 Donghyun
03 Jessica
04 Hwayoung
05 Nicole
06 Myungsoo
07 Doojoon
08 Onew
09 Sandeul
10 Niel
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF…
1(Kwangmin) woke you up in the middle of the night?
Say "What do you want?" and go back to sleep. I'm a sleepyhead Zzzz...
Say "What do you want?" and go back to sleep. I'm a sleepyhead Zzzz...
2(Donghyun) asked you to go out with him/her?
OK! Let's go!
OK! Let's go!
3(Jessica) walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Sica unnie, OUT, NOWWWWW!!! *shout*
Sica unnie, OUT, NOWWWWW!!! *shout*
4(Hwayoung) announced he/she's going to marry 9(Sandeul) tomorrow?
OMG! Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! Don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5(Nicole) cooked you dinner?
She's a great cook so... I'll eat it.
6(Myungsoo) was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
I'll stare at his face! *blushing*
I'll stare at his face! *blushing*
7(Doojoon) suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
OMIGAWD can I meet b2st oppas now? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *le neverending D*
OMIGAWD can I meet b2st oppas now? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *le neverending D*
8(Onew) got into the hospital somehow?
......... I should bring him chickens then~
......... I should bring him chickens then~
9(Sandeul) made fun of your friends?
I'll beat you!
I'll beat you!
10(Niel) ignored you all the time?
He does that... All the time. Who cares? I still have Changjo in Teen Top!
He does that... All the time. Who cares? I still have Changjo in Teen Top!
WHAT WOULD THEY DO UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1(Kwangmin) do?
He'll run!!!! Oh wait... he can't run! He'll hide in the forest!
He'll run!!!! Oh wait... he can't run! He'll hide in the forest!
You're on a vacation with 2(Donghyun) and you manage to break your leg. What does 2(Donghyun) do?
He maybe will make fun of me! If he does that, I swear I'll kill him!
He maybe will make fun of me! If he does that, I swear I'll kill him!
It's your birthday. What will 3(Jessica) give you?
She'll give me.... molla? It depends on her! How will I know?!!!!
She'll give me.... molla? It depends on her! How will I know?!!!!
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4(Hwayoung) do?
She'll probably shuffling in front of the house, asking for help!
She'll probably shuffling in front of the house, asking for help!
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5(Nicole) do?
Laugh. What else can she do other than laugh anyways?
Laugh. What else can she do other than laugh anyways?
You're about to marry 10(Niel). What's 6(Myungsoo)'s reaction?
Myungsoo: And can you smile? Naega ----
(I won't smile until he says I love you)
You got dumped by someone. How will 7(Doojoon) cheer you up?
He'll make me laugh! But... I won't get dumped anyway~ I don't confess!
He'll make me laugh! But... I won't get dumped anyway~ I don't confess!
You’re angry about it afterwards, how does 8(Onew) calm you down?
By his Onew Sangtae!
By his Onew Sangtae!
You compete in some tournament. How does 9(Sandeul) support you?
Singing!!!!
Singing!!!!
You can't stop laughing. What will 10(Niel) do?
Make me laugh more.
Make me laugh more.
RELATIONSHIP PART
1(Kwangmin) is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Cuz I love him! Duhh -,-
2(Donghyun) tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for 9(Sandeul). Your reaction?
OMG! Donghyun Oppa, you're not ehem ehem, aren't you??!!
OMG! Donghyun Oppa, you're not ehem ehem, aren't you??!!
You're dating 3(Jessica) and introduce him/her to your parents. Will they accept?
Oh my gawd never! Me no Lesbio! D:
Oh my gawd never! Me no Lesbio! D:
4(Hwayoung) loves 9(Sandeul) as well. What does that mean?
OHOOOOO ~ That means.... Sandeul, don't love anyone!
OHOOOOO ~ That means.... Sandeul, don't love anyone!
Will 5(Nicole) and 6(Myungsoo) ever kiss?
NOT IN A TRILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous*
NOT IN A TRILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jealous*
6(Myungsoo) appears to be a player, he/she breaks many hearts. What do you do?
I'll be one of the heartbroken people. Oh oh oh... Also, I'll be the one who'll change him into a loyal guy! Mwahahahahaha *evil laugh*
I'll be one of the heartbroken people. Oh oh oh... Also, I'll be the one who'll change him into a loyal guy! Mwahahahahaha *evil laugh*
You had a haircut and 7(Doojoon) can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
He won't! Cuz I wear scarf! But... if I don't, he'll think, 'this is a girl or a boy?'
He won't! Cuz I wear scarf! But... if I don't, he'll think, 'this is a girl or a boy?'
8(Onew) thinks he'll/she'll never get a boy/girlfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Onew Oppa!!!! I want you! XD. *he's my ideal boy*
Onew Oppa!!!! I want you! XD. *he's my ideal boy*
9(Sandeul) is too shy to face you and confesses you their love by sending an e-mail. Now what?
Forward it to Gongchan, Jinyoung, Baro & CNU!
Forward it to Gongchan, Jinyoung, Baro & CNU!
You spot 10(Niel) kissing 1(Kwangmin). How do you react?
NOOOOOO!! My INNOCENT KWANGMINNNN!!! I'll kill you now, Niel!
NOOOOOO!! My INNOCENT KWANGMINNNN!!! I'll kill you now, Niel!
Oppsss, I can't! His fans threaten to kill me if I kill him! Darn it!!!!
FRIENDSHIP PART
Could 1(Kwangmin) and 6(Myungsoo) be soul mates?
They don't even talk to each other.
They don't even talk to each other.
Could 2(Donghyun) trust 5(Nicole)?
Yes.
Yes.
3(Jessica) wants to go shopping, will 7(Doojoon) come along?
PFFTTTTTTTTT. Don't make me die laughing. xDDDDDDDD
PFFTTTTTTTTT. Don't make me die laughing. xDDDDDDDD
4(Hwayoung) is bored and pokes 10(Niel). What happens after that?
He just whines ~
5(Nicole) and 1(Kwangmin) are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Performing arts...
Performing arts...
7(Doojoon) and 9(Sandeul) apply for a job. What job?
Comedian ~ XD
Comedian ~ XD
8(Onew) gives 5(Nicol) a haircut. Is that okay?
I bet he'll give her the chicken haircut!
I bet he'll give her the chicken haircut!
9(Sandeul) sketches what 6(Myungsoo)’s perfect girlfriend/boyfriend should look like. Will 6(Myungsoo) be happy?
I doubt Myungsoo will be happy about that...
I doubt Myungsoo will be happy about that...
:)
10(Niel) and 8(Onew) are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
I don't know and I don't want to know -,- . Probably about girl or....
I don't know and I don't want to know -,- . Probably about girl or....
CHICKEN!
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF…
1(Kwangmin)'s ally kicked 10(Niel)?
Kwangmin will run, run and run cuz Niel will chase him !
Kwangmin will run, run and run cuz Niel will chase him !
2(Donghyun) sent 9(Sandeul) an e-mail that was meant for his/her girlfriend/boyfriend?
Sandeul will scream!!!
Sandeul will scream!!!
4(Hwayoung) and 7(Doojoon) discovered they made love while being drunk?
OhMaGawd! Hyoyoung'll throw tantrum to her twin sister while Junhyung will nag at Doojoon~
OhMaGawd! Hyoyoung'll throw tantrum to her twin sister while Junhyung will nag at Doojoon~
5(Nicole) and 6(Myungsoo) did a work-out together?
No way ! Nicole unnie, go away! I MEAN IT! *death glare*
No way ! Nicole unnie, go away! I MEAN IT! *death glare*
6(Myungsoo) noticed he/she wasn't invited for your birthday?
He doesn't even care. He'll probably sleeping on the party Zzzz
He doesn't even care. He'll probably sleeping on the party Zzzz
7(Doojoon) won the lottery?
It'll be wasted. Definitely.
It'll be wasted. Definitely.
8(Onew) had quite a big secret?
The chicken??
The chicken??
9(Sandeul) became a singer?
He is a great singer!
He is a great singer!
10(Sungyeol) had a daughter?
A Choding's daughter? A CHODING IS ABLE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER ALREADY?!!!!
*jaw dropped*
A Choding's daughter? A CHODING IS ABLE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER ALREADY?!!!!
*jaw dropped*
Sungyeol: *awkward laugh* I think you got the wrong guy I'm still an elementary school kid.
LAST PART…
What would 1(Kwangmin) think of 2(Donghyun)?
Donghyun Hyung is so funny.
Donghyun Hyung is so funny.
What would 2(Donghyun) find weird about 3(Jessica)?
Why does she sleeps so much?
Why does she sleeps so much?
How would 3(Jessica) greet 4(Hwayoung)?
"Yah!"
"Yah!"
What would 4(Hwayoung) envy about 5(Nicole)?
Voice.
Voice.
What dream would 5(Nicole) have about 6(Myungsoo)?
Dirty dreams NOOOOOOOOO that'll never happen. :)
...
HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHAT DREAM WOULD SHE HAVE I'M NOT HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!
Dirty dreams NOOOOOOOOO that'll never happen. :)
...
HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHAT DREAM WOULD SHE HAVE I'M NOT HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!
What do 6(Myungsoo) and 7(Doojoon) have in common?
????
????
What would make 7(Doojoon) angry at 8(Onew)?
For stealing his chickens? He3x...
For stealing his chickens? He3x...
Where would 8(Onew) meet 9(Sandeul)?
Music bank, inkigayo and blah blah
Music bank, inkigayo and blah blah
What would 9(Sandeul) never dare to tell 10(Niel)?
How would I know?!!!
How would I know?!!!
What would make 10(Niel) scared of 1(Kwangmin)?
Erm... I don't know about that. :) *never seen them interact before*
Erm... I don't know about that. :) *never seen them interact before*


