Express The Angel
The AngelLinksFanficsEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 2:26 AM | 0 Alien
Good morning, guys!
Dah pukul 2 pagi dah. Tak tidur lagi?
Well, I just finished writing notes for Agama and then, I clicked a video from my file.


Tajuk lagu tu Real Story by Infinite. Yeah, the group that my lover is in it! (perasan)
Anyway, my L really loves the meaning of that song!


Here's the translation :

You ask me again today if I love you
I only laugh and ask why you say that again
You cry again today, saying I’m too much
It’s just the same answer to the same question



Are those words that hard to say?
Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?
Do I need to say it for you to know?
I love you everyday



Hey, wait a second, I only look at you
Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention

Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change
You’re a fool who puts her everything just words


Why wouldn’t I know those words of “I love you”?
It’s tickling me as it’s around my neck
Why wouldn’t I be able to do it?
Those words that are on my mouth
There’s really no big meaning to it if I keep on repeating it 

*love this part so much*


Is it really that important?
Is my heart not enough?
I really don’t know
Why is it important about what others do?


Hey, wait a second, I only look at you
Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention

Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change
You’re a fool who puts her everything just words


Going out with the blunt me,
You’ll probably become tired because of me
But I’ll promise you one thing,
I’ll do better than anyone else


Hey, wait a second, I only look at you
Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention

Hey, it’s constant, there’s no change
You’re a fool who puts her everything just words


I become sorry to the smiling you
I feel like I’m typing you up, with the words of love
It’ll become lighter, with whispers through the ears, side by side
You’ll never be sad
I’ll change gradually with those words I cherish
Without change, I’ll stay by your side
I’ll do better and better, because I know very well


*The words in blue are L's parts



The lyrics is beautiful, right? Let me bold the parts that I love the most ~


I bold L's parts! I'm crazy if I don't love his parts!




Anyway, do you realize something? The first and second chorus, L's voice can be heard! I love it! That's why I keep repeating the song!


Okay, enough for this morning! Gotta continue this tonight or this evening! Good morning everyone and sweet dreams! <3

PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
Bubblehye


Assalamualaikum! Greetings, aliens from Saturn! You've stepped into BDA's world. Accept me for who I am or just get out of here. I don't bite.
Blue Diamond Angel



Reminiscing those moments when we were all together as one big family
_______________________________________
Say YO


_______________________________________
Sing With Me




_______________________________________
Big Claps

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google