Friday, January 27, 2012 | 9:46 PM | 0 Alien
Stolen from: again, bestfriend_inspirit1. Who has the best hairstyle since debut?
=Don't know ~ LALALALA
2. Best dancer?
= Yadong Couple (can’t choose between these 2, they’re awesome)
3. Rapper?
= Dongwoo of course
4. Did you watch Children of the night?
= I was ~
5. How about kkaeal player / sesame player?
= Finish watching, Love them more and more after watching
this. I wanna watch it again but... I'm busy!
6. And Secret T?
= WARRIOR ~ WARRIOR ~
7. What's your favorite song at this moment?
= Paradise
8. First song you've heard?
= Come back again
9. First member you knew?
= Sungjong
10. Who's your first bias?
= Sungjong
11. Bias at the moment is?
= Myungsoo
12. Best laugh?
= Dongwoo
13. First reaction on Infinite?
= Dashi dorawa, dorawa, dorawa ~ What group is this? *I mistook them as Ze:a. Babo me*
14. First reaction when you saw the scorpion dance?
= How do they dance like that????
15. First reaction on Woohyun?
= ..... No reaction
16. Julia or Can U Smile?
= Can U Smile..
17. Which dance is better, BTD or Come Back Again?
= BTD but I like both.
18. Myungsoo or Sungyeol?
= Myungsoo ! But I love MyungYeol ~
19. Infinite in pyjamas or tuxedos?
= Tuxedos. (they look matured)
20. Infinite in bikinis or lame chicken mascot?
= Chicken mascot for others but bikinis for Sungjong
(Mian Sungjong)
21. Sungjong or Hoya?
= Hoya
22. Nothing's Over MV or She's Back MV?
= She’s back
23. Sungjong with thin arms or with hot muscley biceps?
= Thin arms
24. Dongwoo's rap in Paradise or Nothings over?
=Paradise
25. Sunggyu's tiny eyes or Sungyeol's cute teeth?
= Sungyeol’s cute teeth.
26. Being in one of their MV's or a variety show?
= MV’s ..*really want it* But variety show is good too... AHHHH
27. Paradise or Be Mine?
=Paradise (love the thrust) =O !
28. Sunggyu or Myungsoo?
= Myungsoo !
29. Dongwoo’s eyes or Myungsoo’s eyes?
= Myungsoo's eyes! I love them! -_- *try to stare like him*
30. What make you love them?
= Their happy life and friendship make me love them… =)


